Review about Directv Installation from Saint Paul, Minnesota

1898 of 7041 Directv reviews

I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF.MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION.

THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE THE FIRST THING THAT CAMEOUT OF MY MOUTH WAS. NO NOT TOUCH ANY AF THE WIRES OF MY DISH. I WENT TO WORK. I CAME FROM WORK AND THIS DUMB *** CUTTED ALL MY WIRES.

I DON'T HAVE ANY SERVICE I CAN'T EVEN WATCH TV. SO I CALLED DIRECT TV AND TOLD THE OPPERATOR ABOUT THE PROBLEM. ALL I HEAR WAS OMG OMG. SO THE NEXT DAY HIS SUPPERVISER CAME.

HE WALKED AROUND THE HOUSE AND DISSAPAIRED. THEN HE CALLED THE HOUSE AND TOLD ME. SORRY SIR. IS NOTHING I CAN'T DO.

REALLY SO I WAS MAD. WHEN I WENT OUT SIDE JUST TO SEE HOW THE DORECT TV DUDE DID HIS JOB. I SAW THAT HE REMOVED MY HD DISH SIGNAL BOX THAT WAS CONNECTED TO MY ANTENNA. GREAT NOW I HAVE TO PAY A TEC TO CAME TO FIX THIS BS.

DIRECT TV YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHUT. YOU GUYS SERVICE SUCK.

NEXT TIME PUT NEW WIRES AND STOP STEALLING SOMEONE ELSES WIRES ***!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Directv Equipment Installation
Review category
Telecommunications
review #737078

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1898 of 7041 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 18 #1129725

A while ago I had a direct TV tech come to install a dish and connect the box in the basement by running the cable from outside through the electrical jumper cabinet and he broke the hinges of the door in the wall that is hiding the electrical cabinet. he didn't bother to apologize or to mention it .... I found out later. Now I am out of cable/dish. Happy about it. But was left with the useless dish on the roof and cable box/directTV receivers. I just dropped the receivers at BestBuy to get rid of them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.