Directv - Review about Gift Card from Thousand Oaks, California

I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers.I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the visa check card for 200 dollars.

They said my plan didn't offer this 200 gift card. Although right in front of me i had the flyer that had sent to me with that offer. No help from the supervisor i spoke with.

I will never go back to direct tv after my contract is up.Been a customer for over 10 years before a left direct tv while i stayed with my dying father

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Gift Card
Review category
review #655998 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 17, 2015 #1035216

Lmao!!! That is a flyer you get in the newspaper or weekly adds, read the fine print same *** with dish and cable wow you are retarded to pass that type of *** as an official asking you to come back to DirecTV. Oh look I just got an add from Macy's omg and they are promising me a free bag " where's my free bag! I want it now ! Oh wait fine print.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about