5.0

I had Direct TV when I was with my ex husband.I made the switch from not-so-BrightHouse.

I had a few issues with the picture coming up during bad weather, but people need to realize that's what happens when you have satellite. Luckily, I had the Genie, which I kept well stocked with shows and movies for those nasty weather occassions (very common in Florida!). I also had purchased he device protection insurance and when one of my TVs went out, it was no hassle to get it fixed... Well, in my case, replaced.

AND they replaced it with one that was 2" larger with the same specs. How cool is that?! I was tempted to go break all my electronics after that. I always had friendly customer service experiences, even when cancelling during the divorce.

I actually had a very sympathetic representative wish me well and said he understood that divorce is not a fun process.Right now, I have no need for TV as I barely have time for it, however, when I do decide to it's time, I know I'll be calling Direct TV.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of att u-verse bundle from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments