Seattle, Washington
2.4

I called to talk with a Direct TV customer service person. Since EVERYTHING is automated with them and Century Link, I answered the questions to talk to customer representative, let them know that it was in regards to Direct TV billing, it automatically sent me to Century Link (because that is where the bill comes from).

I was on hold with them for 10 minutes, they couldn't help me with Direct TV billing and transferred me to Direct TV billing representative..... On hold another 10 minutes for the lady to tell me that there was nothing that she could do to help me, the package increases after a year and that is all she could say, but I could go online and see what other packages they have that I might be interested in.....

Are you really telling me that your own representative does not have the ability to tell me what packages you have available that would better suit my needs? After a 20 minute hold I still have to do everything myself.

If everything is automated why am I being charge over 200.00 per month for something that I have to do myself? I am certainly not paying for overhead, as you have no need for representatives if all they say is 'you can look online'....

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Automated service and pricing.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

OMG your brain is going to fall off. God forbid you have to do anything.

Your bill went up because you lost credits.

If the greedy side of you decides to go to another package that would fit the broke lifestyle you live then look through the channels you can afford or get an anttena easy. Life will not end if you don't watch TV or look up the shows on the internet like smart people do.