Princewick, West Virginia

i have been with Direct tv for years paid my bills on time. my last payment they took my regular payment and another payment of 489.55 and when i called them about it they were rude and didn't want to help saying they only have the one payment i has to go to bank and get print out as proof that they took the 489.55 out of my account and than i had to go online and fill out a dispute a payment form and upload proof.

said will get back with me in 10 days. so i'm leaving the company due to the way they treated on phone and have been no help i have talked to them 6 times in one day will never use there service again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Directv Cons: Lack of loyalty long term customer, Bad customer service.

Comments

bobs2015

Now you know why allowing someone to take money from your account each month because it is inconvenient for you to write a cheque is a *** thing to do. Good luck.

Always have companies send you a monthly statement and then, after verifying it, pay with a cheque. This is how we learn.