7211 Northeast Hazel Dell Avenue #110, Vancouver, WA 98665, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 09

DirecTV and AT&T have a Dustin from the office of the president call me for the 2nd time and try to make it right by making an appointment for a technician to come out they scheduled me between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.

in the afternoon and then one day before the scheduled appointment they changed it to 12 noon to 4 o'clock in the afternoon which was unacceptable I could not make it so I had to cancel that appointment. I still have no on demand which is in my contract that I signed I'm holding up my end of the deal by paying monthly they are not holding up there into the deal by having all of the features I am contracted out for.

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2018

Description:I have called DirecTV several times to have my service repaired so that it works properly. Fact of the matter is I have had 4 service calls in a month's time period the 1st 3 times the service men said they got up and fixed my satellite and/or checked my satellite dish on the roof which was completely false they never got up and checked my dish.

The last technician I had out here 2 days ago actually got up checked the dish and found out that the transponder was defective. I called in today to let them know my services were still not working properly that I could not use any of my on demand services and that my screen was still freezing for 15 to 20 seconds 2 or 3 times an hour. When I called in today I was connected with and Angelica employee ID376U which in my opinion was very argumentative and trying to pass the buck off to my Internet company telling me that my Internet wasn't fast enough. I have more than enough Internet through xfinity to watch on demand.

I believe that for the price I pay of 200 or more a month for their services I should not have these problems. In my opinion directv does not seem to care about the consumers it's all about getting their next monthly pain. I have not been offered any compensation for all the problems that I've been having I had to ask for them to consider compensating me for all of these issues. On another note I also complained about their timeframe for their technicians of between 4:00 p.m.

and 8:00 p.m. at night right in the middle of dinner time and family time is unacceptable to have a technician roaming around my house and they refused to give me any other reasonable time to get a technician out here.

Product_Or_Service: Direct Tv

Account_Number: 59345205

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments