92 views

I just couldn't work for a company that you would have to sell your soul to just to say that you work for DirecTV. The representatives are forced to treat people like crap.

DirecTV has done so much illegal activity it's not even funny. For starters a 14 YEAR OLD CHILD hooked up our satellite. Then DirecTV helped themselves to our bank account even though they didn't have authorization to do so. We didn't have autopay.

It took 8 months and several calls from me to get the bill combined. I have spoke with Oliver, Hilda - SDQJRP6, Ann- JI 694T, Ann- AR004T, Jane- SZ6774, Victor- 767****, Jason, Nathan Miller - EE2381, Anthony , Anna - AB603J, Jasper- PD463T, Elaine - EM496Y, Travis- JT182G, I've been on the phone for almost 2 hours tonight just to pay the bill. There's a reason I'm leaving all of the below.

They don't deserve any. They're something you earn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DIRECTV Cons: Unethical customer service, Poor customer service irresponsible, Bogus promotions.

Comments

What I disliked about Direct TV was that if your ordered another box in the middle of your 2 year agreement, they reset the clock to begin another 2 years. I fought that and won.

DIRECTV Reviews