Albuquerque, New Mexico
3.5

I moved from one town to another because of unexpected job loss. the apartment complex I rented from does not support Direct TV satellites so technically I cannot receive service.

I still owe 12 months of Direct TV? and I have already paid for a month of service and a 99 fee for them to determine I can't get service? I have spent so much time on the phone with them and have still not gotten this resolved and I am ready to pay the 200 fee to get them out of my life. It feels like being held hostage.

Now they have charged me for another month service. I will NEVER use them again. They had a two year contract bundled with a one year Century Link contract and I never noticed!

Now for another 30 minute wait for another customer rep to pay them a $200 cancellation fee. GRRRRRRRR

Reason of review: 2 year contract with big cancellation fee.

Comments

Please do not pay for that service. If it was not clearly explained in your contract that should you have to move due to no fault of your own and they do not offer service in your area , you still have to pay out your remaining time then you are not responsible.

They don't need your money as much as you do. I'll never use them based on your review alone.

as far as i am concerned direct giveth and taketh s away at their liesure example the Game Programs like bug opera that passed the time when we did not care to watch programs on that had no interest for us Years ago on Maxwell Street Chicago it was called bate and switch Nothing has changed except we have gone from nickles and dimes to hundreds of dollars What do we do? act like lemmings and keep shelling out