Coverage Area
Style and Design

as a retiree of AT&T, I visited the Moreno valley store regarding my bill for uverse. My bill was $20 higher than normal.

the service rep helped me, AT&T said they could remove the $20 but not the tax on that amount. sales rep asked why I didn"t have direct instead, since it was much cheaper for a retiree. I told him I didn"t believe the discount was available to me. He assured me that, in talking with his manager, the discount was available.

I had him sign me up, and asked for a print of expected rates. he told me I would have to wait for 1st bill, but charged me $23 upfront service. Guess what,after install 1st bill arrived and was 9 times what he quoted. Now after 6 trips and 5hrs on phone still no resolve.

I had them remove my direct tv within 1st week, returned all equipment and all they did was credit my 1st bill.

out $210 plus for equipment upgrades and the $23 and not 1 person who sold me this *** seems to care, "not their department". AT&T has arranged their company so no 2 departments can talk to each other to help resolve issues of $$$$

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Pic.

I didn't like: Sales depar, Sales dept lied to make sale.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Comments