Coverage Area
Style and Design

as a retiree of AT&T, I visited the Moreno valley store regarding my bill for uverse. My bill was $20 higher than normal.

the service rep helped me, AT&T said they could remove the $20 but not the tax on that amount. sales rep asked why I didn"t have direct instead, since it was much cheaper for a retiree. I told him I didn"t believe the discount was available to me. He assured me that, in talking with his manager, the discount was available.

I had him sign me up, and asked for a print of expected rates. he told me I would have to wait for 1st bill, but charged me $23 upfront service. Guess what,after install 1st bill arrived and was 9 times what he quoted. Now after 6 trips and 5hrs on phone still no resolve.

I had them remove my direct tv within 1st week, returned all equipment and all they did was credit my 1st bill.

out $210 plus for equipment upgrades and the $23 and not 1 person who sold me this *** seems to care, "not their department". AT&T has arranged their company so no 2 departments can talk to each other to help resolve issues of $$$$

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pic and stated that there is a room for improvement of sales depar and deceptive sales practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv tv installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $243. DIRECTV needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DIRECTV.

Comments