12.9K views

I have been searching for a cheaper way to watch tv online and thought I had found a great deal.Beware everyone before you purchase Satellite Direct TV online!!

They advertise all the channel categories you could imagine for a low price. The problem is once you have downloaded the software, you get this list of about 1000 channel networks all over the world and you have to click on each one of them to see if the channel works. 99% don't work.

I don't have hours and hours to scroll.Now they are refusing to refund me.

Review about: Directv Deal.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This can be appealing to somebody who has a previous TV plus require transforming their Flat Wave HD Antenna Review.This particular Media sonic converter has many functions that can create one’s TV experience a lot more enjoyable.

This is an incredibly efficient specification which will no doubt not go ignored…..http://www.dvrchannelreviews.com

This can be appealing to somebody who has a previous TV plus require transforming their Flat Wave HD Antenna Review. This particular Media sonic converter has many functions that can create one’s TV experience a lot more enjoyable. This is an incredibly efficient specification which will no doubt not go ignored…..Amplified High Definition Antenna

I have 2 links from satellitedirect.com

They have not work for several months now. and all attempts to reach them have failed

They will not respond to any of my emails

From what i understand they need to reset so i can get up and runnig but all

attempts to reach them have failed

I would like to have a phone number contact for satellitedirect .com or their direct email address sam frazer sfrazer222@aol.com

Clinton, Mississippi, United States #940807

Total garbage and a whole lot of lies.If you get 5 working channels you are probably doing pretty good.

Don't waste your time or money. You will be more busy refreshing the channel than actually watching. On top of that they are full of malware and are harmful to your computer. To get rid of the worthless ads you are asked to purchase the premium channels for a monthly fee?

lol, don't want to know how that works. Probably more crab. Total scam in my book. Know response and hard to contact.

Go to the BBB is the best way to get one but you will probably still not see your money back.Best action to take is to trash there service online in as many ways as possible and put there sorry *** out of business.

It is a scam.Your one time purchase for life is no longer valid with them.

I have had several issues with keeping the program running. I was able to re-download the program and get back up and running. But now they have taken down the link for the old version I bought and I am forced to purchase a new version, which I will not. One day the program worked, then I would be blocked access and would have to re-register by downloading the program again per their instructions.

Now I am requesting a refund with no luck or response from them. There is not a phone number to contact them.

I did not do anything different to be blocked.

I did not change computers or internet service and did not do any upgrades on my computer.One day it works then out of the blue, your blocked with no access.

My experience with Satellite Direct was fairly good for several months,not as good as advertised, but I was satisfied.Then all of a sudden most all of the channels I was watching including the All Sports Channel stopped working.

I contacted their customer service---the worst I have ever experienced---It's all done by e-mail and it takes at least 12 hours for them to respond. They would give me a list of things I should do or download, none of the downloads worked, including a change in security settings. The same list twice on two different occasions. When nothing worked they would switch me to a different representative with a new list of to do's.

Finally after about 10 days the gave me a web address with a password. They then disabled the original site that I had paid for.

So now I am the proud user of Satellite Direct Prime which includes a tiny, tiny fraction of the advertised number of channels, including none of the sporting events that I used to watch.Like I e-mailed them " You took a real good thing and screwed it all up.

Just hook up a antenna and a Roku and your good to go.

I have used Satellite Direct for about one year and find them very responsive if there is a problem.This is not perfect but it is what I consider a great alternative to cable,dish or any other of the type.

You will save a lot of money and see most all programs.

After having Dish since 1996 on and off and Primestar aka DirectTV...I think you should give it a try.

Use the regular not the upgraded...

This works well overseas as well as in the United States.We are currently expats in South America.

Healdsburg, California, United States #790310

I bought it to watch the oscars and have NO idea how to find them.

We choose ABC and 2 screens of what looks like data merge pops up, one right after the other so the ads aren't synced !

Thank God for the guaranteed refund~oh one more thing, they charged my visa twice, $49.95 twice!

I thought the price was $29.95 ??

Not a good.

I agee that it's not what they advertise it to be.Pop-up ads play audio even when in fullscreen mode and when not visible.

Channels don't work most of the time. Customer service is a bad joke with no punch line.

Channels are riddled with intrusion and malware.Don't waste your money.