Had installers come to my house 3 times. They had a different excuse each time for not installing the dish.

When I built my home I had it prewired for satellite TV. I have had Dish, Direct, and Dish in the 17 years since I built my home. Now I have Uverse and wanted directed TV. Excuses that the installer used was 1.

It needed to be grounded and wanted to run a line down the side of the house and drill in the basement. 2. installer do not get off the ladder and would not get on the roof. 3.

The pole on which the current dish is on is not the right size. (He saw this from the ground). Bottom line they did not want to get on the roof. My kids are telling me to drop cable and get roku or appletv.

I'm thinking about it. However, Dish came out and had no problem in providing me the service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of talking to them time wasted and shady contract practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv installation. DIRECTV needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DIRECTV.

Comments