I called on April 11 to find out why my tv has no picture nor sound. It was showing a message box that the cable is no longer compatible which for several years had been fine and has no problem.

The representative said that it will need a new cable and that it will be mailed to me without any charge. The cable came but not similar cable to the previous one. Tried to connect it the same way I found the it but no picture was coming on the tv. The representative scheduled a technician for service in the afternoon of April 14.

No service technician then next day received a call stating that bad weather prevented the scheduled service. I was scheduled again the following week from 12:00-4:00 pm but the no one came and then got a call that the secheduled technical will be late and will come before 8:00 pm. I called at least twice but cannot get any one to talk to so I just waited couple more hours when I get a call from a technician who was the non scheduled person to do the service. It was way pass the hours that Directv schedule the service themselves.

I think Directv or AT&T is overscheduling their service technicians then try to make excuses of the unfulfilled scheduling.

Is this what the customers expect of their promises for better service?? It is also a very good reason to drop Directv’s subscription which I’m seriously think.

The Virginian.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Comments