Coverage Area
Style and Design

i was a customer for over 20 years. My bill got over 180.00 a month; no longer i could afford them.

I asks for boxes for my receiver ; all they did call me 3 times a day for over two months; still no boxes yet and told them i was sending them what i can afford a month . They don't have a heart they just have cheap help i meant fornignier that i can't understand or they can not understand me.

So every time i talk to them i talk to at lease four of them and all of them; are not american; so when you call me again be a american speak english or hillbilly ; maybe we can get this resolve or i will go to BBB with others; maybe our president can straight this price galging company out. I'm spending time with this then i should " JUST SEND ME THOSE BOXES AND YOU GET YOUR OLD RECEIVER BACK OK"

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: all the above.

I didn't like: Not listening to the situation, Resolving issue on phone proved useless, Worst experience ever, Repeated lies and no refund, Broken promises and loyalty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Comments