29K views

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Directv Website.

Comments

Your new TV guide is so bad You can’t read it .The lettering so small and confusing.

There was nothing wrong with the way it was, I’m very disappointed.Please put it back I don’t think J can deal with it it

your new smaller guide is horrible. I have a 46 inch and a 40 inch TV

I sit within 8-10 feet from the sets but, still can't read the new smaller print.

Please give us consumers a way to go back to the old Guide.

We got direct tv in Sept.Of 2017.

We were told that weather does not effect the tv service anymore, like it used to.

We now have a very light snow and the tv service is out-problem #771.Can't wait to get rid of direct tv nonservice.

to Betty ditmeyer #1434461

Same problem, had to go out and throw a couple small pots of hot water on the dish to watch TV again.

Maybe...for once, give customers a choice to use the new menu or option to go back to old one?!?!

PLEASE, PLEASE ,PLEASE change the user menu back to the old one...i liked the fact that if i wanted to find out more about actors in programs i watched i could push a button and find out date of birth & birth place,etc.just enough info not too much...now its complex & difficult to navigate....DUMB!!!!

When our contract is over so will be our loyalty to DTV & AT&T...and by the way WHY DONT LONG TIME CUSTOMERS GET SOME KINDA DISCOUNT???? WHY NOT OFFER LOYALTY DISCOUNTS...i,e. For every year of loyalty u get a 1% discount or something along those lines?!?!?

All good offfers are given to new customers while long time loyal customers are given increased bills & hidden costs?!??Something for loyal customers would be nice!!!!

franbeard

that email came back undeliverable....

franbeard

I sent an email. The rewrds card is is scam

I hate the new user interface, directive will loose my businesses

Why change the new menu system when the old was working fine?21 months & counting, Direct TV .

Dean