25.1K views

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Directv Website.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

If you drop kswo in Lawton,ok I will no longer be a customer of Directv. That is where we get all of our local news. I will go back to Dish network.

Called direct tv Sunday sept 17, was on hold for 90 minutes. Questions about why thyou red zone was now off of our channels to watch. We have the NFL package which they said did include when we signed up.

I was promised a promotion period for 24 months!I never received it.

I was taken off promotions after 12 months and have called numerous times to have it fixed!

No one seems to care or want to help fix it!They are in breach of contract!

I'm done with direct tv!!

Directv never works. Not even on my phone. I get sick of paying for thing that dont work.

I left dish after seeing Direct TV add for under 50.00 dollars a month.Right off the start I was lied to.

I made sure to ask if I would receive my favorite channels. After talking to customer service. They up graded my channels to receive our favorite channels at a discount. After receiving my bill.

I found that we were overcharged. After talking to customer service 3 times. I sure she had all fix. And when I received my July bill.

It was not fix. Instead of a 18.00 bill. It was 100+ so I called customer service again. She fix the bill and told me not to pay this one.

As I would received a new bill to reflect the 18.00 amount. I never received that bill. But I did receive my 8-28-17 to 9-27-17. With a bill amount of 127.85 it seems that some one after I contact customer service.

Push a wrong button and I now pay 127.00 month. What happened to my 50.00 dollar a month. You guys got me good. I give up.

I don't have time for this. You see my wife has stage 4 cancer and I take care of her. She is on hospis and a couple months left. When she gone.

So will be my severce with direct tv. All my contact's with customer service were up loaded and in the computer. The last person I talk to was no help at all. I had to keep telling her to talk into the mic.

This happen 10 or more times. On top of that. I had to tell her the whole story 3 times. And ask her to read the remarks left by other customer service...

Then I had to walk her through the comments. After all this she told me that I had ask for a up grade that made my 50.00 a month to over 125.00 a month. I will contact the BBB this week.

I will also send a email to our Wash.State AG.

I cancelled my service with Direct Tv one year ago and they have called me almost every day since then and have sent me letters in the mail to get me to go back to Direct Tv. I have asked several times to be taken off the call list. At this point, its harrassment!

We are very unhappy a Direct TV and WAVE in Louisville have been unable to reach an agreement. We hope this will be resolved soon.

Scammers, liars, untruthful, deceptive, bunch of non English speaking retards! Why should people pay for such dishonest service from this sorry company or any company! YOU SUCK DIRECTV!!!

to Anonymous #1363963

My plan is to cancel DirecTV send all their *** back to them and not pay, they can sue me if they want to, I Only their service part time because it goes out so freaking much so I only owe them part of their payment

This is the WORSE EVER CABLE TV SERVICE.IT rains the cable goes out.

You change the channel to fast the cable goes out. Out of all the channels that they provide. I figured that I'm paying for 80% INFORMERCIALS.

What a CROCK OF S--- .Worst cable company ever.