Reston, Virginia

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Website.

Comments

Direct TV is a joke! Money hungry sons of *** Removing channels, local ones!

U buy the NFL package and they block your teams games! Oh, also hv to pay separate fee for mixed! I’m so pissed! Want to cancel today and willing to pay “fng” penalty!

But my son won’t let me so he can at least watch his team with 8 screens! I hate u people!

UnwittingArcticWolf661

Lost weather and fox news also a few channels can't get a hold of anyone at&t has distroyed dirtv . They don't care customer service is the pits.not what it use to be

We moved in our new house July 25th A scheduled installation the first time on 8-13-19 they were a no call no show. Set up again for 8-22 and again no call no show. You promised there will no more problems and set it up for today 8-28 and again no call no show

OrnateEstrelaMountainDog594

I am finished with this company. Love the NFL package, but no more.

Have been a customer for years. AT&T comes along and the company has turned horrible in customer service, etc.

20 minute hold times every time I call direct tv, I was going to add a movie channel, glad you pissed me off it was cheaper to get on my roku account, we plane on dropping direct tv when contract grows near .

Direct tv is a joke

I’ve read the online comments that Nexstar is responsible for the removal of NBC from my DIRECTV lineup; however, I did not contract with Nexstar. Contracted with DIRECTV and my bill should be prorated for this link the time period that I do not have one of the channels I am paying for.

I’m a Long time customer of DIRECTV and extremely unhappy if they refuse to prorate my bill in this regard. It shows they do not value their customers

Dear Direct TV, I was a better customer than you were a provider. I did business with you for almost 4 years.

My services were never upgraded or improved yet my bill constantly went UP. Good bye you blood sucking company.

When are you going to get ABC back I thing a month and a half is to long I love in Livingston Montana

I disconnected DirectTV 90 days ago. At the time my account had a 88.00 credit balance.

I have yet to receive my refund (pre-paid Visa card). Each time I call Im told by their overseas customer service people that a computer problem is the reason for the delay?!! I paid my account in dollars, why do I get my credit in the form of a Visa card and how many times can they blame their poor customer service on their computer systems?

They deserve to loose customers and eventually their business. Their product and service both SUCK!!

I got rid of directv 2 yrs ago and sent the equipment back and was told they did not receive it but I sent them in the boxes w/ the labels they provided. Now they want to charge me $407.

They have the friggen equipment!!!

now we have a collection agency TWO YEARS LATER calling. ***

@Anonymous

AT this late date I don't know if there is anything you can do but you can call FedEx if you still have the FedEx # to determine whether they got the equipment or not.

I am sick of not being able to watch NBC. Get it back on or I am going to another company.

@Anonymous

Contact the attorney general's office in your state and file a consumer fraud complaint. You will get action

Direct tv had sent me to collections for $435.35. I cancelled my service because they gave me 2 accounts They cancelled 1 but for some reason are still BILLING ME.

I SENT BACK the box back as soon as it arrived to the correct address.

Can you help me When u call them NO ONe SPEAKs ENGLISH ITS SO Difficult to understand them can someone help me. Do not USE DIRECT TV

@Anonymous

Contact the attorney general"s office in your state and file a consumer fraud complaint. You can do it online and believe me you will get action

@Anonymous

If you sent the box by FEDEX call them they may be able to help you prove they did get the equipment

#1731946

I want my local channels back Cbs and Fox Or I’m leaving Directv you all are not paying for the channels We are I am paying 255 dollars a month for Directv and those channels were In my channel lineup and I’m still paying for them and don’t have them I would not recommend DIRECTV to anyone they take the channels away And charging way too much money I can get cable cheaper than that get the channels back or I am

The service is awful, the time to have a tech is 2-3 weeks out, The people on the phone don’t speak good English. Also, they don’t listen...

Back in the problem again losing channels if I have to wait another month waiting for your decision to get the channels back I will leave DirecTV and go with dish Network and your customer service sucks to