36K views

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Directv Website.

Comments

this is the worst service I have ever had with any company. I cannot wait for my 2 year contract to be over.

I called the direct number for tech support, and spent 15 minutes being connected to every department but tech support. When I did get them the person had not a clue as to what I was talking about.

I was on the phone for 23 minutes and still not resolved. the worst part is they don't care.

I tried to cancel my DirectTV service because my new roommate has DISH network already (and it's better). They refused to cancel unless I gave them my new phone number, I could not confirm the 3 year old number they had on file.

I gave them the account number but that wasn't good enough. Really?

Their own account number wasn't good enough? The 2 people I talked to were rude and hard to understand because, of course, English was not their first language.

Hi I would like to express how unfair you have auto on the NFL package and make me pay for something I don't want. My tv bill is higher than my electric bill that is wrong.

Thinking of switching research and find a better deal..

I want to cancel nfl but was told I could not. Not cool very very disappointed.

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: is all you get.

I have been with your company for 9 years at $250-$300 a month. First service call today, confirmed appt this am, serviceman called the office and lied , said I wasn’t home, I’m 100% done.

I don’t care about nfl ticket anymore , I’m done. Your company has zero respect

I call in on Friday 09/14/2018, that a tree limb fell on the dish an bent/broke it I was told it would be Monday before someone can get out, stayed home all day waiting on tech, so around 5pm I call to make sure he/she was still coming the agent says the schedule it for Oct 17, I told her that was not going to work do you understand I have NO T.V. at all so she come back and said she will send some one on Wed 09/17/2018 between 12 to 4pm. So no service for six days.

The issue with Directv, is they are stuck polishing the Democrats pole. That explains the ignorance.

What's the deal with ksl channel 5. I pay up the nose to watch y football and sports programs and the the channel is temporarily unavailable?.

Doesn't your company have enough money from bleeding your subscribers dry as it is.

Loose a little money and settle your little *** match. I wonder if all of the dedicated subscribers that are being strangled by these cable companies will get a discount channels being cut off with know fault or control from us...drop your ego and get it resolved..

I hate this new Sunday nfl ticket screen. Next year I cancel David atkinson

My wife has set up two times for direct tv to come to our house and upgrade our system both times no show or even a phone call she has set up to be home for them I’m very upset with them we have been customers for a long time is this how your customers are treated I’m considering changing company’s this is ***

I purchased the NFL sunday ticket today. Not Direct TV Now.

I did this after calling customer support to ask if the local prime time games would be blocked out. I was told "ofcourse not". so I went online and purchased it. Logged in, just to see that they are in fact blacked out.

So I called to cancel, and after the guy looked up my account and kept trying to sell me stuff, I finally convinced him that I just wanted to cancel. He then, all of a sudden, could not access my account that he just had opened. So he told me I had to call another number. This number sent me to Uverse.

WTF. They were as useless at a bag of rocks covered in *** after explaining everything in the dumbest first grade language I could manage, they then tried to direct me to Direct TV now. I protested but the supervisor insisted. So I called the number he gave me.

Guess where it sent me....yup, back to Uverse. I have had nothing but issues with AT&T everytime I have delt with them. I know every one always says this, but they seriously have the absolute worst customer service in history. I would rather talk to cold call salesman than any jack *** from AT&T.

Which is why I refuse to use anything from them. I had hoped that Direct Tv would have their own help service. But unfortunately I learned that they are just as useless. I officially boycott anything that has any association with AT&T.

I strongly recommend everyone do the same. They are a terrible company. Nothing but crooks.

This is only one horror story of several that I have from them over the years. Moral of the story....FU#* AT&T!!!!

to Anonymous #1555194

At&t sucksi agree with ya

I just want to know if I'm the only pissed off Dodger fan that was not able to view last nights game, 09-01-18, where Matt Kemp hit a three-run home run to give the Dodgers the lead, because they are a Direct Tv subscriber.

I have had a Mastec service technician to my home four times since January, 2018 because of an ongoing issue with a Genie Mini not coming on. Every time I have a service call then I get an email two days later thanking me for purchasing the premier maintenance plan for $20.99 monthly.

I have NEVER authorized the addition of this plan and each time I have to call DIRECTV and go through the hassle of getting it removed. Customer Service blames Mastec and Mastec blames Customer Service. This time I was able to verify that it was NOT Mastec who crammed the service on my account. In addition, I suddenly had a movie package added that I absolutely did not authorize.

My bill is almost $200 per month for Choice Xtra with the Genie system and three additional televisions. As a customer for fifteen plus years I am sick of the deceptive business practices and look forward to January, 2020 (current contract end date) so as to cancel my service!

The email address Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com isn't found. Do you happen to have another contact?

Directv is run by Democrats, they can't even win a election. LOL

I was promised a pole for my dish when I signed contract. The day that I received service I was told that a pole wasn't available at that time but would come back later to finish installation.

It's been over a year now and I still have temporary setup in my yard. Finally got a tech out this week and was told that it would be a $75 charge fo the pole. This wasn't communicated to me when contract was signed.

I am very disgusted with direct tv for I was misled!!! I still got dish on temporary stand and will just wait for contract to end and find a new service.

Absolutely hate new format. Was not informed of the change and can’t find half my shows.

One minute they’re there, the next they’re not. Still can’t figure out how to find them.

Pissed off. If it’s not changed back, we will be cancelling our services.

I'm fixing to cancel new service on tv and internet .Was suppose to be insulation free and 30 for int.54 dollars for tv.my first month they say I owe 456 dollars I'm disabled and can't pay this also the direct tv techinician promised things even free tv's for lack of service and to get door tags done so he could come back because of being busy I can send u all his texts he didn't even bury cable outside I can't mow for over a month I'm planning on getting an attorney if not resolved and calling better bus.bureu .The new Albany ms.at& t store sold me this contract and can verify I'm telling the truth his name is Derek.I have not received the reward cards I was promised either Thank you Floye Denham 6627903282 Ashland ms.38603

to Floye Denham #1541205

We are having the same problem my father in law just had an insulation done and they also didn't bury the cable my husband did it for him. We were promised a credit for are inconvenience of a tech not showing and being on hold for over an hour but instead was charge for tech service that we never had done or told about the charge. Called tonight and they took it off and top of it they lied about the credit and told me to take it up with att.