24.4K views

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Directv Website.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This is the WORSE EVER CABLE TV SERVICE.IT rains the cable goes out.

You change the channel to fast the cable goes out. Out of all the channels that they provide. I figured that I'm paying for 80% INFORMERCIALS.

What a CROCK OF S--- .Worst cable company ever.

Why cant you fix the poorly executed directv streaming service it is slow unreliable and full of technical issues.

I was being courteous n paid what I thought was my final bill of 124.42..well I look in2 my bank account 2 find I was charged twice.

i get a phone call about starz i say i dont want it and get charged bill supposed to be 109.25 a month been overpaying dont want to be on phone for 2 hours anyway got bill for155.77 46dollars to much no explanation on bill argued for2hrs some guy phillipines no one knows anything i can do a lot with 46dollars that is not thier money its mine po in reynoldsburg oh

Why did you change the info, I liked knowing which year and episode my show's were. Please fix to the way it was.

Bradley, Illinois, United States #1355866

Why are you cancelling the Active channel??I depend on this for local weather, since there is no other local immediate weather channel.

I love this channel, use it everyday.Will my bill be less now that I'm losing channels

Ended service told I was played up to date didn't owe nothing.Since I had so much trouble and played more than enough in billing errors.

Months or 2 later I was turned into a collection agency for unpaid bill.I was on a recorded line asking the guy do owe anythiing like 20 times he said no.

WHY ARE YOU REMOVING ACTIVE CHANNEL??THE REASON I CHOSE DIRECTV INSTEAD OF DISH WAS LARGELY BECAUSE OF ACTIVE CHANNEL.

WE DEPEND ON IT FOR LOCAL WEATHER IN OUR AREA,ESPECIALLY IN WINTER.ALSO CHECK WEATHER IN AREAS WE PLAN TO TRAVEL BY ZIP CODES

I HOPE OTHERS PROTEST SO YOU MAY RECONSIDER.

QMANSF@AOL.COM

Canceled service almost eight months ago never received payment for credit for over one hundred dollars will never use this company again

Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States #1351477

I just got my bill today and I was charged for NFL Sunday Ticket which I did not order.I called CS and was told that I had it for free last season and was now being charged for this season.

I said I didn't know I had it.

The cust rep said that was because they didn't tell me I had it.What the----?