Reston, Virginia

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Satellite Provider.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Ray
Henderson, Colorado, United States #1344464

Gift cards not used after 90 days are NOT redeemed. I never received the card or how to redeem it and am now being told it was my fault. I NEVER received the info !

Anderson, South Carolina, United States #1343741

Ohh.boy,this company has ripped me of for almost $600 they told me that i was on the combined package,was supposed to get $200 visa gift card, every month my bill is different,now they are charging me $174 for some sick tv company, DirecTV is a rip off,sad!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #1343718

James Baldwin a direct TV agent is a liar

Democrats suck.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1343427

James balwine a DirecTV ajent is a leir don't believe hem

I was promised 200.00 visa when I signed up over a year ago, never received it, called numerous times for it. Last time I called they told me it's to late because it's over a year. Direct tv is all a scam before my 2 year promo my prices are going up every month.

AmyLuvKnight1212
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1342023

I cannot even deal with their lacking of anything any longer.I've tried everything under the sun.

I'll take your advise and forward all to this VP.Already reported to BBB.

Wilson, North Carolina, United States #1341850

I can't even get anyone on the phone much less on line!!!!!!!So was on hold for 22 minutes and disconnected before i even spoke to anyone called back and again almost 15 mins later someone gets on the phone from who knows where.........

we've had service for about 16 years and need a new remote........

they want to charge us $50 are you kidding me we pay almost $123 a month for not much I am personally tired of this...time for a new service!!!!!!!!!!!!!BYE

RosaLindaLuttrell
Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1341711

Thanks for that info!!!Not only contact the BBB, I urge all of you to contact the FCC and FTC and file complaints there as well.

These jokers would NOT send me a paper bill for THREE months after I had called each month. The fourth month I did not bother. In June I was called buy a guy (Off-shore...from India) informing me DTV had turned my contract balance over to a collection agency!

If they had sent me the bill in Feb when I had asked the FIRST time...this matter would have already been resolved.I'm about ready to SUE them for what they have done to me!

AmyLuvKnight1212
to RosaLindaLuttrell Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1342025

I couldn't agree more as my situation sounds similar to yours. I'm ready for a class action suit!