Directv - SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 60 Yes 60
6346 of 7063 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1251860

Direct tv is horrible! I've called over 4 times and been on the phone for 3 hours or more hours. I've been hung up on twice after given my number to call back after beening on hold for a hour or more. "All I've heard is that ATT is the best" what a bunch of bull ***. Here my acct number I'm sure it's all in the notes "46294635"

0 1 Reply

Nov 28 #1247207 Cassandra, Pennsylvania, United States

I have been a subscriber since 2012 and there have been many programming interruptions these past couple of months and yet I stood by DirectTV. Now a major television network is being blacked out FOX network! If it happens then I will go to dish network or cable by this weekend. Don`t do it!

Tonester

Nov 27 #1246651 Shelbyville, Kentucky, United States

I am worn out trying to be heard. This is the most dishonest and disorganized company I have ever had the displeasure to do business with!

net

Nov 27 #1246476 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I been a customer for 13 years always paid my bill on time this trying to get and upgrade has been a nightmare and I am still without cable

Nov 20 #1243481 Glendale, California, United States

your season pass does not work / worthless!! your billing department is the worst!! 1 more year & I will be history!!

Nov 20 #1243397 Savannah, Georgia, United States

I have several rental properties. In total there are 7 dtv dishes installed on my properties without my permission. I am going to remove them and throw them on the floor at your local office . I realize I don't have permission to do so but mark my words... I will put these dish s at your local office . You must have my approval to *** dish on my property. Jerry. 9129962636

Nov 19 #1242980 Sandy, Utah, United States

Wow, been 26 days now to get my account updated and equipment upgraded after a move AND I've been a Directv customer since 2010.
I called Directv on and was on the call for 1 hour and 42 minutes, was transferred no less than 3 times and finally got to someone who helped me out with getting my account updated and new equipment upgrade.
My account still can't be updated until this installation/service is completed so this is very frustrating as it seems no one at Directv can get this figured out.
Only service appointment they could get me was a week after the order.
Installer called me on the morning of the installation to say the did not have the equipment in stock and needed to reschedule for 2 days later (on a Saturday morning). Never got any confirmation or anything from Directv or installer.
Now, as I talk with Directv on the phone... AGAIN for over 30 minutes being shuffled from person to person (and on hold most of the time as they rep "checks their system") I am lost in the quagmire of their system. With as many options that are out there for entertainment in the home these days (and considering I have been a loyal Directv customer since 2010) I would expect better customer service and response from Directv. Just seems like I keep getting the runaround and no one can get this problem resolved.

1 0 Reply
Starwarsgod

Nov 17 #1242077 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

I just want to get credit for my returned equipment. It got misplaced in a move, and as soon as I came across it, it was sent back. So now they have all of their equipment back and will not give me credit for it. Spoke to customer service and was told they could see it was returned 7 months ago, but unfortunately they can issue no credit.....even though it has been back in their possession for 7 months! I told them I was more than happy to pay what I actually had owed for services at that moment, but find it ridiculous to pay for equipment they received back. Did I mention that the equipment got misplaced in a move that we had to make because my husband was killed tragically in a motorcycle accident. So forgive me if that happening, plus having to unexpectedly move pushed returning equipment to a non-priority. Oh, and my husband and I had been loyal customers of Directv for a long time. Very frustrated and wanting to settle this account without feeling like I am being robbed. (Having to pay a lot of money for something I do not possess.) Please contact me with a reasonable payment at starwarsgod@hotmail.com.
Account #47598491.
I want to pay you!! Just asking to only pay for services rendered, not the equipment I returned.

2 0 Reply

Nov 15 #1240883 Mineral, Virginia, United States

For the last 3 weeks I've been trying to get someone to get the channel playing holiday music which is in my Entertainment Package installed in my guide with no luck. I've been missing led as far as getting this resolved. We've had 2 Technicians come to the house and check all our systems. Everything is fine. I've been told it's the satellite, it's the programming,I've even been told the channel ,815,was going to be moved to 801 on Monday,it didn't happen. Imy very unsatisfied with the help I'm getting ,and on top of it I'm paying for this in my package. Also Noone seems to be getting back to me as far as the status. I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears ,or pushed to the side. Thank you. My email iso Kprhd5398@aol.com.

Nov 13 #1240099 Manchester, Connecticut, United States

I really hope this is being read. I am a very irate wife of one of your very new customer. Your customer service and supervisorial skills are the uttermost worst experience I've ever encountered in life. I WHAT MY SERVICE BACK ON AND I WILL BE CALLING THE BBB....You guys are SCAMMERS and you are stealing people's money...your luring in customers and your lies becomes the customers nightmares when we start receiving high BILLS...NOT ACCEPTABLE LAWYERS WILL START GETTING INVOLVED.

2 0 Reply
user42367448

Nov 05 #1236849 Peoria, Arizona, United States

I do not have Direct TV, I have been with Dish for over 10years, Direct TV has been trying to take $600.00 out of my debit card, this is just like steeling money from people such as myself I called customer service and the customer service agent hung up on me because I could not get her to listen to what I was saying I have not blocked this card. I will never do business with
Direct TV ever.

3 0 Reply
Noreen

Nov 26 #1246287 Tucson, Arizona, United States

DirecTv commits fraud! Had a charge of $540 to my account this week and I don't even have DirecTv! And haven't used them in over 10 years!! Called their Fraud Dept but of course they hung up on me. Called another number and was told that since I don't have an account, they really cant track down what happened. My bank told me that they have been seeing alot of these fraudulent Directv charges happening lately!

Nov 04 #1236442 Okatie, South Carolina, United States

Something stinks in DirecTV land. My neighbor gas cable and he is watching CNN, my favorite channel,and I can not. Fox news as well. Something fishy and it not hackers!

1 1 Reply

Nov 04 #1236419

Where is Fox new? Never ever before has this happened and during the Presidential Election. Seems quite strange for sure. Not for one second do we believe this is a technical issue like the message said. Or like the message said, that it is a HD channels problem. Well every other HD channel comes in just fine. So WHAT is going on Direct TV. We were going to switch 15 year service with Verizon and bundle with you and AT&T. Not now!!!!! Actually we will be changing to cable. Service is always out for hours in CO during snowstorms anyway, and no adjustments are ever made to accounts. I called also today about the black out. Suddenly Direct TV after years doesn't recognize us, can't find our account. However Direct TV finds our account if we want to order a movie channel or sports channel. Mighty strange. Censorship is unconstitutional and not something that should be taking place in the United States. Very disappointed as a family of Marines and Marines that gave their lives, and other military branches. Encourage family elsewhere and friends to go back to cable. Disgusted customer!!!!!

2 1 Reply

Nov 04 #1236264 Bellevue, Texas, United States

Only Fox News is out this morning?
Please fix..or you will lose my business!
Very suspicious this close to the election!
Jeree Stambaugh
W,F., TX

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 1264 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.