Directv - SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 60 Yes 60
6888 of 7605 Directv reviews
Janet Yeaden

1 day ago #1293840 Lexington, Kentucky, United States

I want you to know I would still have your services but I ordered internet and paid my deposit and they said they was coming everyday for 3 weeks so I called and they have me credit then shut my service off so I'm very disappointed with your service and I'm sending your stuff back. But I won't be paying YOUR BILL..... THANKS JANET

Feb 22 #1291953 Tucson, Arizona, United States

NO PERSON FROM DTV MONITORS THIS SITE! WASTE OF EVERYONS TIME & $!! GET SMART PEOPLE AND GO WITH COMPANYS THAT CAN CARRY PAC 12 NETWORK AND JUST RESPECTING OTHERS!! I'm out!! Good luck too all of you!

Feb 22 #1291952 Tucson, Arizona, United States

I been w/ DTV SINCE 1998 and all I get is people that don't speak English trying to explain DTV PROBLEMS! I pay for insurance and they tried charging me for new boxes!!! WTF!! Kids moved out of home now since I first got DTV. No need! They started trying to over charge my account once again! Man am I tired of this type of behavior after spending so much money! We're ready to give another company a try after over 25 years!!

Randy Vera

Feb 22 #1291950 Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tired of being over charged by DTV! You can't even carry the PAC 12 and you want to give me a GUARANTY on my channels! Then still over charge me! Please explain if you can..,

Franklin Bennett

Feb 21 #1291706 Tucson, Arizona, United States

Somebody there in El Segundo fraud dispute resolution in Billing I explored them after the first 3 months probationary or promotional. I did not want service anymore you have consistently billing me after the three month. I am refusing to pay anything and if you've noticed my account I haven't paid I would like to resolve this issue I would like to keep DirecTV since I've been a customer for over 11 years if you if you have any problems please contact me at area code 520-255-8214 24/7 I'd appreciate a call back as soon as possible thank you very much

JR TUBBY

Feb 17 #1289774

Yes hello direct tv ,i am very upset with you guys 6 times in 6mo we have got cut off or cable,I pay my rent off my woman ssi ever mo.... truely...i love just to wach tv an talk ***... lie to my wife about my habits frist thing in the morning so she don't know, i can get even a bigger gut an be lazyer...if my box work cause i cant work my hands hurt too much ,sorry im a little *** .....but yeah ever mo this happens an then i have to get up an think,and this tv shows suck some times and i still have the frist cheep 1999 box i rent I'm in crest motel in grants pass Oregon 97526 ,i should not have to weste my 4g while I'm at work on noting ,you guys need to fix and stay on top of this so it don't keep happening,come on you guys you have made billions off us people the least you guys can do is make sure cable stays on thank you

0 1 Reply
Kenneth Dice

Feb 16 #1289319 Cumberland, Maryland, United States

Direct Tv now owned by AT@T is the worse case i've ever saw trying get their attention about issues regarding recent installation to my home where damage was done unnecessary. Several attempts have been made with no actions on their parts.I have cablt strung around my home still laying on the ground and across my concrete steps on front porch making a hazard,plus then drilled a hole through my vinyl siding,insullation board and then the sheetrock which ruined my siding plus caused a sighty mess from the street from every angle.This was unnecessary because the installer could have run cable to a junction box on far end of my home where inside wiring to tv was already installed.Now they give me a run around every time i call them with nothing done.Maybe I should contact BBB, my attorney General and my Lawyer.

daniel hess

Feb 14 #1286715

i dunot have high-speed satellite internt with directv as of 11/9/16

Anonymus person

Feb 09 #1284226 Sudbury, Massachusetts, United States

I agree since ATT took over Direct TV is not the same. I want my old Direct TV back where the customer was valued and listened too. Now its how fast can we get you off the Phone and you can't get ahold of anyone hire than a supervisor. I guess ATT is just in it for the money and not people. I used to love my Direct TV.

deborah ritcherson

Feb 09 #1283911 Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

I have been lied to by direct tv for the last time and the customer service department was very rude and unprofessional i contacted the president no response .

Alexander

Feb 08 #1283331 Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

Have been a direct tv customer for years and price goes up every year I will no longer be a direct tv customer after this month and refuse to pay for price gouging and not telling your customers about the prices going up every year.

Rocky lagoni

Feb 05 #1281912 Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I've been a customer over 6 yrs not only does my price keep going up last 3 super bowls have blacked out in middle of crucial game I'm tired of high priced and crappie service. I'm always loyal to service providers but bout to turn them all off and stick to Internet providers

0 0 Reply
CEO is a piece of shit liberal

Feb 05 #1281881 Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic

What more can you expect from a CEO that is agrees with trashy politics. Directv sucks, and so do worthless liberals.

David Hopkins

Feb 04 #1281390 Des Plaines, Illinois, United States

How there not be ESPN 3? They have commercials! So now, well, I'm sure for quite a while now, these commercial tv channels are paid by cable companies for content and by advertisers selling products in commercials. How rediculous. And it's ESPN 3! Gimme a break, I'm pissed. I can see paying a provider that has a satellite and hardware, workers installing set-top boxes and other installation processes. The next wave, and it's pretty well here with sling.tv and others. You will play a flat fee for commercial tv. A premium fee for HBO-SHO
etc. and you can get movie rental status movies for a slightly larger fee. And then you'll be able to get "Movie Theater" movies also for premium, theater-ticket prices. We pay some $100/month and I can't watch "The People Vs OJ Simpson" on ESPN 3! Come on!

Feb 03 #1281044 Sacramento, California, United States

I'm am sick of Direc not working half of the time it slow and has to be reset all the time what is up with your product suppose to have a product out that works not one thats a pain in your *** all the time. Im am close to switching company even though it will cost me more wake up!

Phil

Feb 02 #1280301

Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com is no longer a valid email. Mail comes back undeliverable. Must be that they were getting to many complaints and changed email address.

Feb 02 #1280089 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

You suck! Ordered a movie thst got cut of after 45 minutes. Called to complain. The girl said she would remove the charge and rerent it for free. Got the bill. Charged for first movie, charged for second movie and charged 5 dollars for phone call. If I call to complain it will be 5 dollars again. Everyone will hear about this.
Rita Packett
423-462-1173

ernie

Jan 31 #1279274

i was a customer from 2004 till 2016 check your bill because they will continue to charge fees or rental fees for boxes that i owned and bought and paid in full back then then they gave me partial credit that where later removed they have a horrible representative from the office of the president her name is tammy delaney she will lie my account had notation history that she said did not exist and they did be aware of this woman shes a liar

Juan Garcia

Jan 30 #1278833

After having AT&T cell phone service they provided us with Direct TV for unlimited service to keep or bills lower .I had requested for cable services then was no longer working after the 2nd or 3rd month they keeper withdrawiling from my account I had to suspend my EFT then to find out they keeper taking money out know I have an outstanding fee of 430.89 with no billing to us and we are know in collections and they tell us Direct TV has nothing to do with this.Who do I complain it's going to ruin my credit?

1-20 of 1346 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×