Reston, Virginia

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Satellite Provider.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Tammy Tillery
Monroe, Georgia, United States #1332179

I'm displeased with the service I have with your company.I've looked over all my channels and there a more than2 channels are the same a I'm thinking why should I have to pay almost 60 a month for channels are the same.

Also you didn't ofme the 29.95 monthly deal for 2 years and plus the channel I like to add is 223322 oxygen channel. So I'm as nicely about this matter. So I'm hoping you will do the right thing and give me the deal you are offering to others and to get those channels that are2 or more the same.

Thank you.Tammy Tillery

Greeley, Colorado, United States #1331592

Watching a program our tv freezes,reset receiver waiting for about 10 minutes for our TV to come back on ,frustrating this happens 2 to 3 times a day.this started to happen when At&t merged with Direct TV.

Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States #1325846

Trying to watch the NASCAR race has been city in and out the whole race can't understand what they are saying, have reset 2 times and still suck wow pay 160 dollars for this *** will be changing providers soon

Anaheim, California, United States #1325827

Since AT&T purchased Directv their service is appalling.They tell customers one thing and do another when the bill is received.

The programming is atrocious nothing but commercials paid commercial channels more than any programming the channels provided mostly do nothing but repeat programs. They wonder why subscriptions to paid TV is falling.

AT&T's phone service was horrible years ago when we had only DSL service here the internet connection was slow and after 3 modems I finally canceled.This what happens when there is no control or competition between horrible companies such as this.

sheila baker
Eden, North Carolina, United States #1325188

i am really upset with the services i have gotten from direct tv i ended my service on 04/17/2017 and yall acting like i never called today and yall refused to transfer me to the cancellation dept i ask to speak to supervisor and i was disconnected i will be calling back i requested you to send me boxes for equipment to be returned on 04/17/2017 now you giving me the run around after all these years on my service i will be calling until this matter is resolved i know all the dates and times of my calls and i will get it done this very poor customer service someone needs to contact me asap Sheila Baker 336 885 8526

Patrick Lee
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1324156

I keep getting charged for non-return of equipment, which I do not have in my possession.I have been a customer for many years and have paid Directv thousands of dollars over the years.

Customer service keeps saying they will adjust the bill but never do!!I want that charge removed or I will cancel my service.

DH

Customer service has taken a huge decline since AT&T purchased DirectTV. What customer service tells you is not what you receive. It is like they tell you whatever they want just to get you off the phone

Burn in hell Directv
Milan, Umbria, Italy #1323754

Directv sucks major chunks!

Called 4 times in 2 days directv i moved I got 2 boxes I'm getting charged for 5 I called I paid 40 on my bill, when I moved in I changed to paper billing, I never received a bill now it is may 2 and woke up with my TV off well funny because I pay 40 on the bill on the first and still haven't received a paper bill, I called again said why I'd my TV off she said you pay 78 we will turn it on i said you were supposed to send me a bill she said i did I said I didn't get it she said pay 78 I'll turn it on i said no what kind of company accepts a 40 payment the day before and shut you off a day later when directv was supposed to send me a bill, I have never had my TV *** off and the KS too directv not doing there part it is now shut off and I'm going to another company and I work with homeowners everyday I will not recommend directv too anyone as all 4 females when I called did not help, the first female on may 1st was nicer helped me a bit as she said she took off the other 3 boxes for my next bill and told me I'm not due til the 15th as I just made a 40 payment, then may 2nd today I wake up with no tv, wth my understanding was everything is recorded in messages between us and I was told my bill was due on the 5th by one consultant then I was told it's due the 15th by another consultant, and the may 1st she told me it was due the 1st, now how can one company give me three dates, I also explained that I just moved and have never had a problem why all the sudden I'm having a...

M.Porter
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1321248

I sit here this morning saddened as I lost $710.15 to an unauthorized debit on my account by DirecTV.(I will not bore anyone on how much my family needed this money right now) By simply helping one of my children pay her bills while unemployed.

I apparently am responsible for her dept. to this sneaky unscrupulous Corporation. I was able to stop it the first time but they just incorporated tactics only a professional thief would know and slipped it through the second time. I googled this to see if this has happened before and what I found was astonishing!

there are millions of people that have been taken by Directv and these tactics. When a Corporation can do this to people at will, who is next? every business and corporation? I know all people should pay there bills!

Dammit people need to eat first, take care of their mother first and of course take care of their children first!Then pay a little when possible sometimes, dammit DirecTV.....KARMA IS COMING TO GET YOU DIRECTV