Directv - SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 265 Yes 265 255 No 255
Had the same issue 57 Yes 57
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24 #1217942

How unprofessional Direct TV customer service is! I was contacted by a customer specialist as a new customer. When I told Xfinity gave me a better deal, the representative told me that they are liars, and it is the worst company in the world (Are we in Kindergarten?!)
Then, I found Direct TV's pricing very high for channels that 85% I will never watch. They basically gave me a higher price than it is available online (they must be looking for idiots.)
The representative finally raised her voice at me and bullied me when I did not give my credit card and before I responded hang up on me!
I live n NJ, and I was called around 8:30 pm on September 24th by some customer representative named Adrian. I'm shocked that there is no way to send an e-mail to Direct TV to report this rudeness in writing, there wasn't a survey either!
Hey, Direct TV worker, Adrian, who the duck are you! Watch your tone, or the world will give your lesson for sure! Shame on you Direct TV that you hire these rude people.
Soon, a smart person will customize all TV services and premiums for low prices, who cares for 200 channels that only have a few that is watchable! The prices are ridiculous for sure, I'll be protesting and won't buy. I suggest you all do the same until they ask for reasonable prices!

3 0 Reply

Sep 23 #1217645

Directv sucks b a l l s!

1 0 Reply

Sep 22 #1217052 West Jordan, Utah

The service and communication that Direct TV provide are disgusting to say the least. We have tried 3 times to get our satellite dish lowered from our roof. Each time we were provided with different answers as to why they couldn't get on the roof to lower it. The most common answer being that OSHA wouldn't allow it. I understand if the roof is wet or slippery but if we pay you to provide a service and you only provide a small fraction, then it is time to complain. I was very upset when the third guy came to lower the dish and I was told again that OSHA forbids it. {Apparently they don't forbid Direct TV from putting it up, only from taking it down? Why can roofers get up on the roof and do all of their jobs? I got no answers to either question I asked}. I told him that I had talked to two of their departments and they both told me that Direct TV could remove the dish and while I was telling him he was smirking. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing in this company and doesn't seem to care. I do not recommend this company for any reason.

2 0 Reply

Sep 21 #1216530 Los Angeles, California

I live at 23712 Wiley Canyon Unit 5B, Santa Clarita CA 91355. We have been contacting the direct TV staff to resolve an issue that the tech made when installing on a rental corporate town-house that we lease. The tech understood that no satellite is to be attached to the dwelling and fence and they went ahead and installed, damaging the wall and fence, now the corporate has sent legal notice to have this resolved immediately or else they will pursure with eviction that i feel is Direct TV fault. When we make the calls the agents are the phone are extremely rude and not helpful, please assist us... this is a legal issue.
Maria Duarte 661-495-8392 (spanish speaking only)
*I also give permission to Alberto Rodriguez to speak on my behalf and he can be reached at 661-621-8274 (spanish speaking only)

Sep 18 #1214513 Lima, Lima

I reside and have DirecTV in Peru. I am fed up listening to the disgusting/*** commercials for DirecTV presented by a grossly overweight youngster.
[I could not log in.]

Sep 18 #1214307

I am unable to view or record programs because they are unavailable what the heck am I paying for?????????

Sep 10 #1210798 Mansfield, Ohio

Not a deliverable address

Sep 10 #1210642

The service e that direct tv provides sucks. I have been dealing with the same 775 msg. Had three so called techs out. Not one of them fixed the problem. Then when i called in one of the tech reps name sommer was so rude,like im asking her to do her to come out. When all she had to do was sit at a desk and pushbsome buttons. Wonder what will happen when my bill isnt paid how long will it take directv to turn off the service { i use that term loosely} cause service is something im not getting. And on top of the rude customer service this company needs a make over again. Angery customer.
Angelasmile00@yahoo.com

Sep 09 #1210380 Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

This is third time I have had a problem with installer not showing up and canceling my appointment. I can not *** work and person not show up.

Sep 08 #1209552 Medical Lake, Washington

Why can't direct tv get the TV guide correct. We have missed shows because of a messed up guide. Was with charter cable and never had that kind of problem. We don't like direct tv at all and wonder why we signed up.

Sep 01 #1206739

I can buy a house faster and easier than their BS

Sep 01 #1206737

you are the most difficult company to deal with PERIOD

Aug 30 #1205998 Colorado Springs, Colorado

We have had Direct TV for not quite two years. We switched from Dish after visiting with a sales rep at our State Fair. It was THE WORST decision we have made regarding TV!!! Right now, the following channels are black: 231 Food; 238 Reelz; 245 TNTHD; 247 TBSHD; 260 WeHD; 281 Velocity, 299 NikeHD; 304 TVLNDHD
just to name a few. These are channels we normally get. As far as we know around 8:00 pm for the past three nights, these channels are black. I will be keeping track of these and the number of days we cannot get these channels and I believe I will dispute my next bill--why pay for something we cannot get. Unfortunately we have a year left on our contract but as soon as it is up, we will be switching!!!

Aug 28 #1204732

Directv are crooks, don't to business with these wankers.

Peg

Aug 27 #1204555 Beverly Hills, Florida

Can we all get together and file a class action law suit against directv.? There seems to be a million people with complaints and nothing is done. Are they paying the government to get away with screwing their customers. All their customer service people lie!

Aug 10 #1197422

Mike here in Florida
We are required to have % of connectivity attached to our jobs when they are closed. hen closing a broadband eligible it needs to respond or we loose points on or score card.
our office is required to have a good completion rate as well
Do you know how many jobs get rescheduled due to the customer not having internet at the time of install.
I do.
10% to 15 % If a customer is getting their Internet installed on tuesday and I'm there on Monday to install direc tv. Alot of times I need to reschedule our customer because I need the Internet connectivity Just wanted to run this by you because we need these jobs closed out. That's a priority along with great customer service and quality. When managing my score card I have to look out for myself first though. It affects my pay Thank you

Aug 10 #1197375 Harwood Heights, Illinois

I had direct tv for 11 months. Turned it off. Paid the disconnection fee. 3 years later they want 269.00 dollares for months I did not have service! It is on my credit report and in collections. No one is responding. I filled their complaint form. I called th BB. No response.

1 0 Reply

Aug 04 #1194979 Washington, Missouri

i work for advanced media . contractor for direct sat usa. i don't think it's fair that we are forced to work for this company just because Steve raumslaug wants us to. we should be able to make our own choice on what sub contractor company we want to work for. when i told my supervisor how i felt he fist bumped another tech saying not while we have steve in our pocket laughed then walked away. i was lied to on pay to. forget your company and what you stand for

Jul 31 #1192942

I have had directv for 15 years and now you must go. I was late on my phone bill payed it up. Now they won't turn on my phone be cause I'm behind on directv so they turn my phone off until I pay directv, I'm old and on a fix income is this the way you treat people. Never again

Mel

Sep 09 #1210289 Winlock, Washington

I'm disgusted and disappointed in Directv. AT&T has ruined them. They are now the epitome of cold corporate greedy bastards that gouge their customers at every turn. I'm done with them after 18 years. I used to think they were great but no more.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 1213 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×