Reston, Virginia

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

Review about: Satellite Provider.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Submit review

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1321248

I sit here this morning saddened as I lost $710.15 to an unauthorized debit on my account by DirecTV.(I will not bore anyone on how much my family needed this money right now) By simply helping one of my children pay her bills while unemployed.

I apparently am responsible for her dept. to this sneaky unscrupulous Corporation. I was able to stop it the first time but they just incorporated tactics only a professional thief would know and slipped it through the second time. I googled this to see if this has happened before and what I found was astonishing!

there are millions of people that have been taken by Directv and these tactics. When a Corporation can do this to people at will, who is next? every business and corporation? I know all people should pay there bills!

Dammit people need to eat first, take care of their mother first and of course take care of their children first!Then pay a little when possible sometimes, dammit DirecTV.....KARMA IS COMING TO GET YOU DIRECTV

Maria Casados
Fontana, California, United States #1320489

The last 3 days have been the worst.Every single person(4) I have spoken to have outright lied.

Disgusting. Directv customer service are like used car salesmen. I am reporting them to the BBB.

And anyone else I can.They need to be stopped.

Wayne Thacker 487
Rome, Georgia, United States #1319308

Mickey Mouse outfit sense att took over childish bait and switch games with billing I happen to be one of the oldest customers you have and will not ever recomend direct TV ever again grow up att !!!

campbell
Massachusetts, United States #1319206

your programs are old and play the same things repeatedly when will it all change I watch the same show 5 or 6 times a month please make a change are we will drop your service.

Betty

I have spoke to 7 people on a week 5 just on 4 15.Very poor customer service Nick a manager very rude.

Said I was in a contract said I was never told sent me a copy no signatures.

Each person I seek to tells me different story cancelled service last Saturday I am still connected called Thursday to check on box and was told this.I will pay final bill only

Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States #1318601

So upset and very hurt by this company dishonesty.I was told numerous of lies from the jump, which I swallowed the pill for awhile, but once I got fed up from non-stop problems I decided to cancel.

I only canceled due to the many of lies & faulty equipment I received.

I was told that I would receive a phone call from someone to explain why I decide to cancel only to never receive a call, than 1month later have my bank card charged $495.00 for a cancellation fee.I called numerous of times before cancellation trying to get things straight with them before I gave up

user28393141

Scammers

Denton, Texas, United States #1315256

Got direct TV in Nov never received reward card. Called in Feb said I world get March 1st it's now April I'm still waiting. Your going to lose tons of customers because you guys lie

to Anonymous Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1321250

Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT GET DIRECTV, BECAUSE WHEN YOU CANCELL OR MOVE OR WHATEVER, THEY WILL TAKE WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!!!! and your bank will not help you!

to Anonymous Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1321251

and if you don't believe me about the DIRECTV's Unscrupulous tactics, just google "DirecTV stole my money" or anything of that fashion and see the millions of complaints and lawsuits. Not kidding not one bit!