2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After more than 13 years with DirectTV I had to cancel. I liked the service and planned on coming back when I moved.

Had some problems with the neighbors trees getting in the way of my service. I paid my final bill and returned my equipment. Then about a month later I received a bill for 30.96. They said it was from movies I had ordered from my DirectTV box via my remote.

Yes I did try this and called them when it didn't work. Direct TV told me that for this to work I needed to be hooked up to a phone line. Well I couldn't hook my DVR to a phone line so I ordered all my movies via the website and every month I paid the bill in full. I tried several times to call them and explain this to them and every time they told me they understood and that the bill was credited and I didn't have to pay.

Today I received a bill from a Dept collection agency. Obviously it wasn't taken care of at all. I just sent them a check for the sum they said I owed them. I will never be a customer of theirs again and I will make sure I tell as many people as I can how dishonest they were to me.

I this day and age there are way to many other options to deal with this unprofessional behavior.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $31 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was untimely manner of fixing their mistake. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments