2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After more than 13 years with DirectTV I had to cancel. I liked the service and planned on coming back when I moved.

Had some problems with the neighbors trees getting in the way of my service. I paid my final bill and returned my equipment. Then about a month later I received a bill for 30.96. They said it was from movies I had ordered from my DirectTV box via my remote.

Yes I did try this and called them when it didn't work. Direct TV told me that for this to work I needed to be hooked up to a phone line. Well I couldn't hook my DVR to a phone line so I ordered all my movies via the website and every month I paid the bill in full. I tried several times to call them and explain this to them and every time they told me they understood and that the bill was credited and I didn't have to pay.

Today I received a bill from a Dept collection agency. Obviously it wasn't taken care of at all. I just sent them a check for the sum they said I owed them. I will never be a customer of theirs again and I will make sure I tell as many people as I can how dishonest they were to me.

I this day and age there are way to many other options to deal with this unprofessional behavior.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Untimely manner of fixing their mistake.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2016.

Comments