Sacramento, California

Today, at 3:00 pm, I was nearly killed by a Direct TV technician. He was driving eastbound on Fry Road in a white Ford Econline E-150 van, license # 8R49103 and ran the stop sign at Meridian just east of Vacaville, CA, doing an estimated 60 mph.

I was going northbound on Meridian and, if I had entered the intersection, it would've likely killed me. I followed him to get the plate number so I could call 911 and report him as a dangerous driver and to report him to Direct TV. After several miles he finally had to stop at a red light at the intersection of hwy 113 and hwy 12. I got out of my car, went up to him and asked why he would do such a thing.

No apology or reason was given. He simply said "Mind your own *** business". I told him I had contacted Direct TV and he laughed, then said "I don't give a ***", then turned toward Rio Vista . The driver is a white male, medium build, mid 30s, and unshaven.

I'm a brand new Direct TV customer after spending 8 years with Dish.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Installation.

Comments

Very informative post. Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

Thanks For This Blog, was added to my bookmarks.

Very Interesting Post! Thank You For Thi Information!

Really larry?? You think he needs to mind his business?

It is spineless people like you that don't stand up for what is right. What if this Direct TV Driver had a head on collision with your wife or daughter... your mother... you?

You wouldn't be singing the same tune, i assure you. I applaud him for trying. I would make sure the rude *** was fired as well...

and I hope that one day you grow a pair of balls and learn to start doing whats right... not just fading in the background.

#202859

Sorry to hear that you are a new DTV customer! Wait about 6 months,you'll have a lot more to complain about! :)

#202199

Just call your local Directv office so they can fire the reckless ***.

#202166

So whats your point? Do you want a gold metal?

He is right you need to mind your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x