Since day one I’ve had consistent problems with my TV. I had ATT UVerse, and was persuaded to change to direct buy an ATT U-verse agent.

Beginning with the installation, the installing agent tried to con me into getting a main box that The serial numbers have been filed off, because he said that would save me some money. I went down to ATT AND talked with an agent and he said that he didn’t understand why he did that and that was not only terrible but illegal. I was referred to another service tech who came and installed the DirecTV equipment. I had to call back a week later and tell him that my TV kept shutting off and rebooting dozens of times.

And agent finally came out and had to move the dish. I had to call another agent to come out because it still was not working well and a Direct TV agent had to come out and move the main router installed to downstairs where it was closer to the main TV. Now I’m getting a message to update my software and I’ve tried to do that but the screen will not let me access the update. In order to get rid of this note, I have to unplug and plug back in the TV.

With this lady I tried to call the agent that help me this past time and he won’t return any calls.

I get double talk, referrals, no answers, and no helpful responses. The worst.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Hi there good morning i would would like to ask if your are still getting the downloading software on your tv .?