It started last month in Jan. I found out my atm card was compromised, so I called direct tv.

and told them I had a new card because it is set up for auto pay at the end of month. The girl told me it would be a charge if I paid over the phone , before I hung up I gave her my new card number. And she said she would set it up for the end of month. At that time I told her I was unhappy with Direct tv and was thinking of leaving.

So I thought everything was ok for the end of month. Then I called for something else about lowering my bill, Ive been promised that they would lower it, as I'm on a fixed income. And it never happened and its not the first time . So yesterday I called again, and the lady was very nice and apologized and said she would try to help.

and said to call back in 2 months. So today 2-10 I get a call this morning saying I was passed due and on the 28th my payment was declined. I thought I was set up on auto payment . and the girl didn't do it.

so for calling I got a 5.00 charge for making my payment over the phone. I made a payment of 110.77 and she set up it but said she couldn't reverse the late fee or the 5.00 for the phone payment, so she transferred me to someone else , that lady was very rude and said she was not crediting me for 10.00 and then I lost my temper and told her I would like to speak to her manger, she refused. and I told her heads were gonna roll. and she told me I was lieing about the call in Jan to set up auto pay and that I made the payment over the phone.

and she said I would have to pay it. You know how CUSTOMER SERVICE it a big thing. when people tell you one thing and its not true. Ive been customer for along time, It was in my Daughters name until her Death 9 yrs now.

I'm sorry that so pissed , but I have rights also , we will be looking for other cable co.

in future. thanks Cindy Aguirre

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2017.

Comments