3.0
Style and Design

I was following the recommendation of my ATT sales person to switch my service to Direct TV.A new service was installed just a week ago.

The service was interrupted on Sunday morning. I called DTV technical support and they claim they can not fix it remotely. Their representative was arrogant and not accommodating. The first available service is in 5 days.

It took half an hour to get the supervisor on line. Their supervisor was sleek and arrogant as well. I requested to receive priority over new installations. He just ignored my request and said I have to wait five days for service.

He was not worried at all about my opinion of their service. That's the longest time I had to wait for technical support from any company.

Service interruption a week after installation and waiting five days for repair is unacceptable.They simply can not claim to have a reliable service in their advertisement.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality and poor customer service" and wants this business to "fix my problem in a day or two, and make sure it does not happen again. train their representatives and supervisors how to talk to customers". mkusernm is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv technical support at Directv was service appointment a week away, no assistance from supervisors and service break down a week after intsallation Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Comments

I have had problems before it was even installed, 2 of my payments are sitting in a closed account and my services are shut down.I think I have spoken to every worker and they all have different answers.

This has been going on for 10 months. I'm going to the courthouse and file a complaint and call our local news to settle this problem. One representative hung up on me.

I should have stayed with what I had but my daughter kept telling me to switch her service never goes out.Like a fool I listened.

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #1225312

The technician came a week later a fixed the problem. The problem was a connector in te wall and grounding that was not done properly by the installer. The technician told me that he does not understand why it took a week to do it, as he was available during the week.