3.0
Style and Design

I was following the recommendation of my ATT sales person to switch my service to Direct TV. A new service was installed just a week ago.

The service was interrupted on Sunday morning. I called DTV technical support and they claim they can not fix it remotely. Their representative was arrogant and not accommodating. The first available service is in 5 days.

It took half an hour to get the supervisor on line. Their supervisor was sleek and arrogant as well. I requested to receive priority over new installations. He just ignored my request and said I have to wait five days for service.

He was not worried at all about my opinion of their service. That's the longest time I had to wait for technical support from any company.

Service interruption a week after installation and waiting five days for repair is unacceptable. They simply can not claim to have a reliable service in their advertisement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad Quality and Poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Fix my problem in a day or two, and make sure it does not happen again. Train their representatives and supervisors how to talk to customers..

I didn't like: Service appointment a week away, Arrogant service supervisor, Service break down a week mafter intsallation, We still do not have tv, Poor quality, Long wait times for customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2016.

Comments

I have had problems before it was even installed, 2 of my payments are sitting in a closed account and my services are shut down. I think I have spoken to every worker and they all have different answers.

This has been going on for 10 months. I'm going to the courthouse and file a complaint and call our local news to settle this problem. One representative hung up on me.

I should have stayed with what I had but my daughter kept telling me to switch her service never goes out. Like a fool I listened.

Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #1225312

The technician came a week later a fixed the problem. The problem was a connector in te wall and grounding that was not done properly by the installer. The technician told me that he does not understand why it took a week to do it, as he was available during the week.