I requested the Direct T.V. company to connect service. In a very short time I found

this service to be less than desirable and not equatable to the standard expressed

by the sales person after the equipment was installed. It was necessary to contact

the Direct company and ATT Uverse concerning programming, billing (which was

incorrectly handled) wrongful deductions from my credit card and a number of more than inexcusable "mistakes"on this account, due to the representative's not being able to locate information "AT THE TIME". I am currently locating another

cable company to service my entertainment needs and I encourage other consumers to do the same for a better cable experience.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with DIRECTV. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DIRECTV.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare DIRECTV to other companies on our site.

Comments