I got a call from a direct tv rep last week.I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed them.
No big deal, I paid them on the spot. I then asked to speak to a manager because the lady that called me was a little slow. The next lady I talked to couldn't help me out either. She then passed me on to another nice lady that said she could get my bill down to $75/month.
Which I was satisfied with. I was on the phone for 40 minutes. Two days later I receive a bill for $322.54. This was after I canceled the NFL sunday ticket and the Starz movie package.
The only thing they're good at is sending out invoices. After receiving the bloated invoice, I decided to call customer service. While I was waiting on hold for about 20 minutes my service was shut down by a storm cell. This seems to happen a lot more than they tell you.
I told him I wanted streaming capabilities for my direct tv service, and he didn't get what I was saying. I then realized I was talking to an under educated person working in a call center. After that I emailed the Office of the President and a nice young man called me back within a few hours. I was working and couldn't talk, so he gave me a direct number to the office.
I called that number today and had an 8 minute conversation with a very grumpy lady that made my blood boil. She told me she was going to bill the card on file for what I owed.
So I canceled service, and called my bank to put a stop to them billing me.They have very shady business practices, and don't know how to treat people
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nfl ticket
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Xtra Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "I'd rather go to the dentist than have Direct TVThe sytestem IS NOT user friendly and the support system is inadequateClouds come picture goesEven the installation was inadequate Notice the..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."