I got a call from a direct tv rep last week.I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed them.
No big deal, I paid them on the spot. I then asked to speak to a manager because the lady that called me was a little slow. The next lady I talked to couldn't help me out either. She then passed me on to another nice lady that said she could get my bill down to $75/month.
Which I was satisfied with. I was on the phone for 40 minutes. Two days later I receive a bill for $322.54. This was after I canceled the NFL sunday ticket and the Starz movie package.
The only thing they're good at is sending out invoices. After receiving the bloated invoice, I decided to call customer service. While I was waiting on hold for about 20 minutes my service was shut down by a storm cell. This seems to happen a lot more than they tell you.
I told him I wanted streaming capabilities for my direct tv service, and he didn't get what I was saying. I then realized I was talking to an under educated person working in a call center. After that I emailed the Office of the President and a nice young man called me back within a few hours. I was working and couldn't talk, so he gave me a direct number to the office.
I called that number today and had an 8 minute conversation with a very grumpy lady that made my blood boil. She told me she was going to bill the card on file for what I owed.
So I canceled service, and called my bank to put a stop to them billing me.They have very shady business practices, and don't know how to treat people
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nfl ticket
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Xtra Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "Directv / at and t combo...this was my installation ...damaged 2 walls and my ceiling and then told me if I cancelled my contract I would have to pay an..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."