I got a call from a direct tv rep last week.I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed them.
No big deal, I paid them on the spot. I then asked to speak to a manager because the lady that called me was a little slow. The next lady I talked to couldn't help me out either. She then passed me on to another nice lady that said she could get my bill down to $75/month.
Which I was satisfied with. I was on the phone for 40 minutes. Two days later I receive a bill for $322.54. This was after I canceled the NFL sunday ticket and the Starz movie package.
The only thing they're good at is sending out invoices. After receiving the bloated invoice, I decided to call customer service. While I was waiting on hold for about 20 minutes my service was shut down by a storm cell. This seems to happen a lot more than they tell you.
I told him I wanted streaming capabilities for my direct tv service, and he didn't get what I was saying. I then realized I was talking to an under educated person working in a call center. After that I emailed the Office of the President and a nice young man called me back within a few hours. I was working and couldn't talk, so he gave me a direct number to the office.
I called that number today and had an 8 minute conversation with a very grumpy lady that made my blood boil. She told me she was going to bill the card on file for what I owed.
So I canceled service, and called my bank to put a stop to them billing me.They have very shady business practices, and don't know how to treat people
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nfl ticket
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Tv Xtra Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."