Verified Reviewer

21 months 94 outages in Florida useless channels pulled there suggestion that I call the tv company's what does being on your negotiation team pay ? and who has my paycheck ?

then today news years day error 775 and there suggestion is that I check there connections ???

wtf so if my power goes out should I shin up the power pole and check the power company's connections ??? ONLY MESSAGES FROM DIRECT TV IN ALMOST 2 YEARS CONSIST OF GIVE US MORE MONEY CALL THE TV COMPANY FOR US AND FIX YOUR OWN ISSUES Zero inquires on if I am happy any issues zero communication on 94 now outages there should be a class action lawsuit you are selling a product that you cannot provide in many southern states and YOU KNOW IT A RELIABLE STREAMING TV SERVICE SP please take this as my notice that as off 12/31/2020 we NO LONGER WILL BE PAYING FOR A SERVICE THAT WE CANT GET And look forward to hearing how you intend to compensate me for 94 outages and zero credits if you feel a need to go to court over the remaining 3 months of our contract with you PLEASE DO I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW THE JUDGE THIS COMEDY OF ERRORS THAT YOU LAUGHINLY DISCRIBE AS A STREAMING TV SERVICE A COPY OF THIS IS BEING FORWARDED TO AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;T AS IT WAS THERE REP THAT CONNED US INTO THIS NONSENSE And other platforms so potential customers can see exactly what to expect from AT&;amp;amp;T And dish net work yours martin j readion 840 gardenia lane Jacksonville 32208 ACCOUNT # 29338****

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satt Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DIRECTV Pros: Dependability, Cant think of any pros for directv services, Programming choices.

DIRECTV Cons: Lots, Outages when it rains, Creative billing, Billing errors.

Comments