Wolf Point, Montana

Installer asked me sign paper saying he had done the install. I asked about early termination if company ended job before 6 months expired he said, "no problem they will generally let you out of contract early."

As it happened, the paper I initialed saying he had done install, also, in tiny print, according to Direct TV, said I was agreeing to 24 months service.

I used service 2 weeks and paid for 2 years of service as they would not terminate contract. They could not produce any contract I had ever signed for 2 years service. They threatened my credit so I paid. They are a fraudulent company.

I WILL NEVER USE DIRECT TV AND ADVISE EVERYONE TO RUN TO ANY COMPANY BUT DIRECT TV! this company is a RIP-OFF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

DIRECTV never offers any other contracts other than 12 and 24 months. The paper you signed was just the work order.

You agreed to a commitment when you signed up for services. The sale is final upon activation but if false promises were made, you had 24 hours to resolve it. Please read things and ask questions before you sign you name on the dotted line.

It also sounds like you went through a third party installer. Always call 1800DIRECTV to validate!

Only 2 year contracts are offered.

You had 24 hours from the install date to cancel