Albuquerque, New Mexico

DirecTV installed one week ago. Issues with streaming video. Current DSL speed is 9.965 DOWNLOAD speed which should be adequate for streaming over DIRECTV system. Repeated error messages indicating speed too slow. SKY HIGH TECH came to home today. I was away - but returned and from the minute I walked in the house he was blaming the DSL SPEED as being too slow. We had a heated conversation and THE SKY HIGH TECHNICIAN REMOVED HIS "DIRECTV BADGE" - threw it on the couch and shouted at me he would "disconnect himself from DIRECTV and take care of me in a hurry". I felt he threatened my well being and left the room. he continued to shout at my wife and offer his "opinion" as to how he was NEVER treated in such a manner as I treated him. I was never PHYSICALLY aggressive towards him BUT DO DO ADMIT I raised my voice and told him of my complete disgust for the answer always being to BLAME THE OTHER GUY -- in this case CENTURY LINK my DSL / phone provider. He continued to tell me that *MB DOWNLOAD SPEED WAS "BORDERLINE HIGH SPEED" and that the problem was with the DSL speed.

SKY HIGH TECH DID IN FACT THREATEN ME WITH PHYSICAL HARM! DIRECTV CONTRACTS WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS AND SHOWS NO REGARD FOR CUSTOMERS NEW OR OTHERWISE! AVOID DIRECTV AT ALL COSTS.

JOHN -- 505-918-0891 AND I WILL HAPPILY DISCUSS THIS INDIVIDUAL WITH ANYONE WHO SHOULD HAPPEN TO CALL!

• ARIA Charts

Comments

If a man threatened me in my house there would be no need for the police, he would be crawling his way out the door. You sir are a sissy!

If your DSL was too slow you should have upgraded.

That's your fault. I bet you were treating him like he was a POS liar and when the tech got pissed you scatted like a cat to hide and let your wife handle the situation herself.

I love Directv and I have had CenturyLink and their service sucks. Maybe you shouldn't have been so rude.

I hate to say this but he is right about the DSL speed as being borderline high. I have broadband and my speed is 20.0 and sometimes I have a few streaming problems.I do not have DirectTV just internet service through my cable.However,this gave the guy NO right to yell at you or your wife in your own home and make you feel threatened,you should have called the police and told them you felt threatened and they would have arrested him.

If you were so fearful why not call the cops