Madison, Wisconsin

On the 25 of Nov. Ron Cronk told us over and over and over that if we switch to direct they can get us Lansing Local Channels and we told them we live in Owosso numberous times and he kept telling us there is no problem we can get them for you.

My husband asked four to five times to be sure that we can get Lansing local channels. He even asked how that was possible. Did Dish lie to us about geting local channels. He was told that we manufacture Dish equipment and we keep certain things for ourselves.

Even Ron's partner in crime agreed with his statement. So we said ok on wednesday the 28th their installer is here and tears everything apart including our dish outside on the pole. And I had to leave for shourt time and told my grandson to make sure when he tunes in the local channels that make them Lansing. and the installer pipes in and saids NO NO NO I cant do that against the law.

so I tell him put everything back and he tells me he cant he dont know how. So he tell me to call my salesman I did and he tells me go ahead let him finish and he will take care of it. And now we have direct tv and no lansing locals and no help from any one!!!!!

Telling us we are stuck in a 2 year contract. BUYER DO FALL FOR THEIR LIES

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

The reason the salesman told you to go ahead and let the installer finish was because at this point you could have cancelled service and they did not want that. Sorry you had to learn the hard way about how DTV lies and deceives their customers.