3.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I just switched to Direct.Having two strange issues.

Every morning at approximately 6:20 am, the sound on my TV goes out. I've been tracking this and it happens on more than one tv, so I know it's not my set. I have to change the channel and then change it back and it works again. This happens at other times, but definitely 6:20.

Then my other issue is that my bedroom tv just loses the signal. I have to unplug the box and plug back in and it comes on. I never had these crazy issues with Dish. Haven't called them yet because I know what a nightmare it is to get help.

And I had a really *** installer. He was trying to get the plugs undone from my Dish box, so he decided to just cut the electrical cord WHILE it was plugged in.

Sparks flew.A real ***!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments