This is day two of no show for service tech from Direct Sat USA in Fairfield NJ.They do not answer their phones.

Yesterday they gave 10 minutes notice of arrival time via text. Driver left before anybody was got to the house. Direct said they would send tec back. Left site at 5:30 no show!!

Sent a text at 8am confirming appointment for noon to 4 sent a text at 10:03 saying they would be there at 10:30. It's 1:40 now nobody has shown up. I am not the homeowner I am a tech guy. I am costing the homeowner $.

Not sure if this is a new thing now that AT&T owns them.Pretty sad and I can see myself dropping their cell service in protest.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments