I let a friend use my debit card to make his payment tp direct tv, he haad lost his card and just gave me the money and used my card. I do not have an account with direct tv.

Months later when he apparently moved and left owing them money, direct tv had kept my info on file and charged me all of the cancellation and disconnect fees on his account.

when i discovered the charge i called them and was told it was an error and would be refunded, it would take up to 10 business days,, i called on the 7th day and was told yes the refund is in the works just wait the 10 days, on the 11th day i was told there would be no refund since my card had been used to make a payment on this person's account.

I am still trying to get my money back.. i would LOVE to file a lawsuit against them , I do not see how this is at all legal..

Review about: Directv Account.

Comments

I do not have an account with direct tv. My sister in law had an account used my husband card to make payments.

She cancelled in july moved out of state and now about five months later they take 435 dollars out of my husbands bank account. I was told i would receive my money back, but I called the next day and the person who i spoked to stated that the account was not noted the prior day as if the other representative had worked on it and that i could not get my money back. on top of that they took another 118 dollars out and i am really mad . How can they just go on taking money from people like that .

That should not be legal messing with my morgage money. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(