Why do we have these -1 channels all through our programming??????? When surfing we have to see these constantly and they aren't available in our area (AZ) Please get rid of this annoyance....what's wrong with you people????????

We can't access them so why do we have to see them?? It says "not available in your area" or something to that affect. If there is a way we can block them out, please tell us.

We have been a customer of yours since 2004 and believe you should react to our request. There is no way we are interested in the problem of a TV tax in IL.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Unwanted channels.

Preferred solution: Remove these worthless channels from our programming..

Comments

London, Kentucky, United States #1291194

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. LAST NIGHT WHILE FLIPING THRU

CHANNELS THERE WERE AT LEAST 4 STATING STOP THE ILLINOIS TAX.

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE THESE.

STOP ANNOYING US DIRECT TV!!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1289938

Is there a way to just advance to the next channel?

to Lyle Las Vegas Richmond, Texas, United States #1292641

No, there's no way to skip these channels. Last time this happened I had a Directv tech at my house and mentioned to him how annoying it was.

He tried to eliminate these channels, but it continued to stop on them. And, when you surf up or down to the next channel you take the popup box with you....it causes a long pause before the next channel is visible.

What a pain!

I think I'll deduct some money from my bill for the annoyance. Who in Texas cares about a Tax in Illinois?!

Cocolalla, Idaho, United States #1284919

The -1 channels are annoying. What part of "necessary" are we missing? What part of "annoying non- Illinois customers" is a good idea that Directv might like to explain?