1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

2 months ago I called to cancel my service because of constant price increases contract only works for one party. there 250 channel package managed to work it's way up to $130.00 ya you heard right don't believe the $49.99 hype because that just doesn't happen.

I had gotten a price from the local cable company of $79.99 for a comparable package. They turned me over to one of there so called specialist who should be called a scam artist that sums up there job description quite well. they promise you the world to get you to sign up for another year. I was told they could give me the same package that I already have for $76.00 if I stayed well that lasted one month price went to $103.00 the following month when I called to complain there was nothing could do one of the discounts expired.

So word to the wise don't anybody tell you they beat cable, lose my broadcast on a regular basis, have to reboot receiver constantly. I have had pay tv for over 40 years 30+ with cable 8 years with dish before I got sucked in to the worst 2 years of my tv venture. can't wait for the year to end they won't get me again.

PS they say word of mouth can make or break a company my goal is to cost this one 100 customers in the next year. thank god I didn't switch my phone over to AT&T I did smart thing and stayed with Verizon a 20 year happy customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2016.

Comments