My daughter suspended her service because she lost her job they suspended it for three months even though she had no contract and they should have just closed the account.After three months they started calling her telling her she was past due (on an account that has been suspended) I got involved with her permission.

They were suppose to extend the suspension of the full 6 months again they could have just closed the account. They started calling me telling me she was past due again on a suspended account. I just got off the phone with them willing to split the past due thinking there was some sort of misunderstand between us. They have no record of the calls to me just the ones to my daughter(surprising).

They told me that they could not reduce the amount of the bill and she would have to pay the total past due or the early cancellation on an account that had no contract.after spending 1 hour on the phone I was so mad I told them to send me the bill and the boxes to send there equipment back and I will never deal with Direct TV again.

Direct has the worst customer care in the business and I would rather not watch TV than deal with them

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv account from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $166 and wants Directv to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments