I have received horrible customer service from Direct TV.I called up to ask a question and they said I made a payment over the phone and took $5.30 out of my account, but I already had automatic debit in place for a year.

I requested they return the pay by phone fee and a customer service guy said I did pay by phone. So I said, then cancel the automatic payment and stop taking money out of my account. So i paid by check and then they cashed the check and still took out a payment from my account and now they can't refund the double payment. They can take money out of my account but are totally unable to credit it back.

They try to get every penny they can even by lying, and then say they record the conversation for customer service review.????

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Brent Vann claim#1610000854-01. DIRECTTV TECH PUT NAILS IN MY ROOF Directv "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Fraud, lied to by Customer Service Directv "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more