65 views

I have been a customer for 16 years. We own 3 homes, a total of 15 TVs.

I am canceling all services today! I am so SICK of calling customer service for technical and/or billing problems and constantly being rerouted and told to wait for transfer etc.

Today when I called, I was told, "We do not have a record of that account." WHAT? I'm WATCHING TV RIGHT NOW as we speak and you have record of it every month when you send me a bill????? Finally, I get to a department where they can find my account because it is still on the "old system"; then I get transferred AGAIN to address my problem.

One hour and 23 minutes later, I have a question about my other account (on another home) and GUESS WHAT - no record of that account!!!!!

I can't deal with it anymore!!!! Vented my frustration on FB and my account blow up with disgruntled FB friends who have all switched to streaming or DISH.

I will be following suite! RIDICULOUS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

DIRECTV Pros: Use to be before att bought it.

DIRECTV Cons: Awful service.

Comments

The service and technicians are uneducated and do not solve any problems. Cannot use remote for movies.

Nothing is resolved or repaired and communication is useless.

Pay enormous bill without any resolutions to viewing difficulties. Advertising is over abundant it borders on ridiculous.

DIRECTV Reviews