1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was a customer with Directv for years. Many many business I own we deal with them and only them.

After we moved one of my business to a remote location, i tried to keep them but had problems caused by my location distance so i looked for a new company. I ended everything with them and paid everything previously and had one more bill coming up which was the closing bill. The remote location for that one business had issues with mail but that didnt concern me cause i receive my bills through email anyways. since i dont deal with them anymore i didnt have them on mind as someone i need to be paying or worrying about. When i see the bill i will pay it.

never received due to complication with our mail and never got that email that they said they would send and had my bill sent to collection on the second month that payments werent made. Which is pretty messed up considering that i deal with credit and my credit has to be up at all times.

When my credit was insanely dropping fast I tried reaching out to a credit firm and they told me which collection agency were causing it and why. I spoke to the collection agency and they said that I have to deal with my representative at Directv and settle things between us and let them inform us that they retract that collection debt than they would fix my credit issue.

I called my Representative and she immediately started attacking back on how i should pay bills and since your not a customer, you dont get customer privileges. and we dont have to call you to remind you about your bills. She refused to settle it and the collections are keeping this on my history. and i will be facing problems with certain vendors caused by my decreased credit from this incident.

I have 8 different stores and we use direct TV for all of them. I hate to do this to the rest of my representatives but i will be cutting all ties just because of the way i was treated.

I called corporate office to see if there is anything that can be done. and as usual. they all understand and we cant do anything about it. when i asked to speak to a supervisor, the person i spoke to said i already filed a complain about what you said and he his supervisor will probably only listen and not be able to do anything since i already put your complain in.

I never told him who my representative was or which subcompany she was representing. Not so sure a complain went through.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments