When ever I need to talk to customer service at Direct TV the experience is frustrating and very time consuming. I hate dealing with them.

When you call you are on the phone for a minimum of 1 hour, most of that time on hold. How can this company possibly expect customer retention with these types of policies.

When they ask why you want to cancel they start to try to sell you to stay!? What the?

The service itself is so unpredictable, often times the quality of the image gets pixelated or is unreliable. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

De Kalb, Texas, United States #9459

DIRECT TV...TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!No one answers their phones, they lie about fees and then hike them at will.

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE service!!STAY AWAY from them.

Grand River, Ohio, United States #7020

Their customer services is horrible!!!

It seems as if I always have some sort of billing issue with them every month, and I'm always calling and talking to their untrained, unskilled, and unprofessional customer services representatives.

I was being billed for a service called that I was never informed of, I was told at the time of the call that were was not going to be any charge as the previous technician who came out to my site has "accidently" cut one of the wires which resulted in us not receiving the channels that we were paying for. When the technician has finally arrive at my house, once again, I asked him if we were being billed for this services... and he said no... A month later, what do you know, I notice a service call charge for $79.95! Why am I paying for this amount when it was their mishap to begin with.

So as an upset customer calling to resolve this billing issue, I encountered horrible customer service! It's unacceptable to have a customer services representatives to not only NOT be able to help you, but yet talk back to you in such a rude manner.

As a result of these issues, and after 5 month our of our 18 month agreement, I've decided to just terminate the contract with Direct TV. It's just not worth my time.

After numberous issues with Direct TV, I will never go back consider going back to their services nor would I ever recommend them to anyone else.