This is absolutely ridiculous! I had a scheduled technican appointment window from 12-4PM. I had not received ANY calls from Uverse, and after MULTIPLE attempts to speak to a manager that had authority on my account not one person could help tell me where or when the technician was coming.

It is now 8;00PM and I am still on hold waiting to speak to a Manager who can help! DIRECT TV has TERRIBLE customer service and I am extremely disappointed.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have been transferred from representative to representative. ANd now I am being Charged for the additional days for my cable when it was DIRECT TV that DID NOT SHOW UP TO THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1237338

There are times when the comment thread is perfect ...this is 1 of those times.

I don't think i could say it any better.Uverse is not Satellite and Satellite is not Uverse.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1236970

You do realize that Uverse is not a Directv service, right?