Directv - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

218 of 7063 Directv reviews

This is absolutely ridiculous! I had a scheduled technican appointment window from 12-4PM. I had not received ANY calls from Uverse, and after MULTIPLE attempts to speak to a manager that had authority on my account not one person could help tell me where or when the technician was coming.

It is now 8;00PM and I am still on hold waiting to speak to a Manager who can help! DIRECT TV has TERRIBLE customer service and I am extremely disappointed.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have been transferred from representative to representative. ANd now I am being Charged for the additional days for my cable when it was DIRECT TV that DID NOT SHOW UP TO THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
218 of 7063 Directv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06 #1237338 Toledo, Ohio, United States

There are times when the comment thread is perfect ... this is 1 of those times. I don't think i could say it any better. Uverse is not Satellite and Satellite is not Uverse.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×