Well 2 times I needed their help . Both times their tech.

Support were of no help !!!!! My neighbor helped me figure out the problem . 2nd time wanted to send a technician out to fix when it was the box with the green light had come unplugged. 1st person I spoke to did a few checks next was a supervisor He couldn't do nothing said he'd call me back in an hour .....never did !?l 3rd she did absolutely nothing.

! Makes me appreciate direct TV BEFORE AT&T TOOK OVER THEY NEED TO EDUCATE THEIR PEOPLE. I'm very disappointed in the whole place. If you get behind they'll just shut you off where direct TV would work with you.

.. I'm just wishing cooperate offices would read all these reviews and unhappy people. Nothing against foreigners but they sure aren't educated ! Why can't we in America talk to an American person we can understand.

They don't help you so they can send their lame *** tech. Out and pay a heavy price to them. I hate the new at&t takeover they suck !! I'm changing services they can stick it where you know .angry don't touch how I feel.

All day and I asked a supervisor could it be the box had gotten turned off he said no that's not it. Well it was ugh

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments