2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was told by the salesman who sold me the system that DirecTV has %99 signal reliability. This could not be further from the truth.

I have had this installed in Sept. and every time it rains, signal goes out. It is now early Dec. in Northern IN and it has snowed twice.

Both time I have had to get out my extension ladder, haul it from the garage to the back yard and climb up to the roof of my 2 story home to clear the dish from snow. It has not even begun to snow here. Maybe 1" accum. yesterday and a dusting prior.

The ladder slid out from under me yesterday as I reached for the dish and I fell 20 ft to the deck landing on the ladder. I was lucky to walk away with minor injuries. When I called the customer service, not only was I on hold for over an hour but they want to charge me $100.00 for a tech to relocate the dish. Why would you install a dish on the roof of a 2 story home when this thing need to be babysat all winter long.

Now we have another snow storm on the way and they can only schedule a tech for hours when I am working. I asked for a Saturday tech and they are telling me they are all booked.

I cannot begin to explain how irritated I am that I got rid of Uverse for this garbage TV service. I know they are both ATT but the dish is the worst.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. the best about directv tv service from Directv was when it is sunny and 70 degrees the system works fine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Comments