2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was told by the salesman who sold me the system that DirecTV has %99 signal reliability. This could not be further from the truth.

I have had this installed in Sept. and every time it rains, signal goes out. It is now early Dec. in Northern IN and it has snowed twice.

Both time I have had to get out my extension ladder, haul it from the garage to the back yard and climb up to the roof of my 2 story home to clear the dish from snow. It has not even begun to snow here. Maybe 1" accum. yesterday and a dusting prior.

The ladder slid out from under me yesterday as I reached for the dish and I fell 20 ft to the deck landing on the ladder. I was lucky to walk away with minor injuries. When I called the customer service, not only was I on hold for over an hour but they want to charge me $100.00 for a tech to relocate the dish. Why would you install a dish on the roof of a 2 story home when this thing need to be babysat all winter long.

Now we have another snow storm on the way and they can only schedule a tech for hours when I am working. I asked for a Saturday tech and they are telling me they are all booked.

I cannot begin to explain how irritated I am that I got rid of Uverse for this garbage TV service. I know they are both ATT but the dish is the worst.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: When it is sunny and 70 degrees the system works fine.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2016.

Comments