1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a combined bill between att and directv.In July I canceled both of my plans because they decided to raise my bill to ridiculous lengths.

I received my final bill in the mail in Aug and I paid off my account. ($1100+) Now its December and I receive a letter in the mail from a creditor that I owe an extra $170.00. I never received and bill from directv before the creditor and my bill was always combined. I called up and the woman on the phone told me that they don't send the cancelation fee "JUST INCASE I DECIDE TO REJOIN" and if I don't rejoin in 2 months they send it to collections which now attacks my credit score.

I am not paying the amount and I am making sure that I tell everybody that they are a bunch of scam artists and need to be brought down.

I am a small business owner and if I pulled this crap I would be in a lot of trouble.I will see them in court.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Direct t.v. biggest scam artist's in the world..sold us a big fat lie in a Wal-Mart store in illinois. If a guy named Diamond offers you a great 2 year deal...run like *** out of the store.