Wow thanks for the headup on direct tv. I was thinking of leaving wow for direct tv. After doing a search on direct tv complaints I have changed my mind.

I can't believe you need a min of 100 words.

There

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Lake Odessa, Michigan, United States #1134376

Direct Tv spends all kinds of money trying to lure new flies into the trap, but could care less about current customers, or creating programs for Seniors or people on fixed incomes. One should not have to spends upwards of $100.00 a month to watch tv.

Directv - Whole-home Dvr Tv Service Review Directv "I was granfathered into my channels for 20yrs. 390,392,396,398. When I bundled they said I needed a waiver..I've now waited for 1 month. I would like my channels back..thx The..." Read more Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Directv - Fraud, lied to by Customer Service Directv "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more