Nashville, Tennessee
3.5

(Jumps on soapbox)... I've been a loyal customer of DTV for almost 10 years.

After looking at my options and the cost of the packages and DSL provided by DTV, i chose to cancel. DON'T let DTV know you are canceling. Wait until your set with the other provider. They canceled my service early, wiped out a credit on my account, billed me "OFF-CYCLE", even after I called to push the cancellation out to the original date.

(then i get a call asking "how great is your new service?" With the addition of AT&T to the mix, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Call and you'll be transferred to the abyss and be told "I can't do that"!

Customer service WAS your claim to fame DTV, sad to see you fall in line with the other providers.... (Off Soapbox)

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Directv Pros: Direct tv service was great.

Directv Cons: Increase in fees, Billing and service.

Comments

I not happy with Directv Taken off NBC Their was channel I watch in evening hours I am about to disconnect my service because of this. I paying that kind of money and not get the channels I want. I am living a base income.