Had a failed receiver, so Direct TV decided to "Upgrade Me" to all new equipment - LOL! The new channel guide is a JOKE!

I have a 50" TV 8ft from our bed and have to get out of bed to see the channel guide because the text size is so small . What imbecile created and approved this catastrophe? Nothing but complaints all over the web about it.

Sorry, but this was a bad move on their part without any way for the user to customize the font and text sizes. There was nothing wrong with the original guide to begin with, why change it and lose customers at the rate ATT will start experiencing because of this blunder?

Review about: Directv Tv Guide.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I hate the new guide

Seriously I am very upset by the Direct TV. It is horrible .

It sucks. Print is too small.

Dates of show are not listing. I hate everything about this format.Change it back.

I am seriously upset about this new format. Why would Directv change a system which was working well and user friendly to a new, confusing, unreadable and frustrating user guide.

I want my old guide and listings back.

This is awful!!!!! I finally three the remote at my husband and told him I am not watching it anymore!!!

New format appeared today. Completely and utterly sucks.

Took half an hour to call and complain to nice young person I could not understand due to language incompatibility. AT&T really screwed up a pretty good company.

I totally agree. This change just happened to my tv today.

It sucks. You can barely see anything. Why do F-ups always get framed as "upgrades" and "improvements" when they are neither. This absolutely sucks!!

Everything is harder to read, harder to find, and even the info window is half the size. What idiot could possibly think that this is an improvement?

I HATE THE NEW DIRECTV GUIDE & EVERYTHING ABOUT IT -- IT KEEPS GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE!!!!WE ARE OLD WE DON'T HAVE EYES THAT CAN SEE THAT EFFED UP POORLY DESIGNED CRAPOLA!!!!

For me, it isn't only the small font. It's the gray/gray background, slow clunky response, inability to easily search for upcoming airings of future series shows, and Dtv's total tone deaf response. I have my DISH install set for this weekend.

I'm so pissed that I want to throw my remote at my TV now.The absolute worst UI ever - designed by some hipsters in SF maybe?Jesus, fire the whole lot. I'm calling Charter today (already have cable internet) and Dish.Nothing can be worse than this!

I changed the font and size to large and still can’t read the guide. Isn’t there anything that can be done? This is miserable!

ME TOO...I can not read it at all...I have to get up and go over to the TV to see it! Change it back please or we will switch back to Time Warner!

Totally agree! The new font used for the guide is WAY too small, plus all the changes makes using the menu confusing.

I totally agree w/ the new font size of the Directv guide. It's a big blunder.I too have to get up to read the guide.

put the guide back to original form.

I have been a direct customer for a zillion years. If they don't make it easier to see/read I too will cancel.

to Roberta Beauchamp #1514230

switching to dish tv soon. checking guide font size first.