1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So it started when we realized are internet alone would go up to around $80 plus a data cap so we decided to add tv again which came out to be the same. We were supposed to have install on the 15 of aug the tech never showed.

We called later that night to ask what happend we were on hold for almost 2 hrs transfered about 3 times just to get disconnected. During that 2 hr we were told 3 diffrent stories and new install date of the 27th. The next day i noticed a charge to my account which of course we were never told about. Made another phone call and was never given a straight answer to what the charge was for.

I was told it will take 3 to 5 business days to see it back in my account. By this time im very frustrated and done with direct in general. We have always had direct never had problems till now.

Well 3 days later we receive a discounted letter with a refund of 31.50. At this point im done and put in an order with spectrum yes i pay 20 dollars more but there is no run around no terrible customer service!!!

Comments