Albuquerque, New Mexico

I have had direct tv for not even a week and have had the worst customer service i have ever dealt with. I have been hung up on more than ten times, i have been called names, i have held for longer than an hour at one time.

My problem started on friday and still has not got resolved. I have written down numbers names and badge numbers and will take this further. as far as this hotline it sucks and i quarantee that the vp of this website doesnt even read this stuff. my goal is for people that doesnt have direct tv to read these complaints and second guess on hooking up their cable service with direct tv.

every customer service agent i have talked to has only said "im sorry for the inconvience" like its a recording. these people are trained to treat the customers like *** and they do not care about there customers.

so my goal is to be word of mouth and DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DIRECT TV. The worst customer service i have ever dealt with in my life!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Hello Mr.Seymour, You are everywhere,aren't ya..? By #1, do you mean #1 Scamsters?

Well, not sure what to make of this one. My first guess is that you haven't been hung up on at all but instead you have a crummy cell phone or home phone that drops or disconnects frequently or that is of such poor quality that the DTV agent can't hear or understand you or both.

Now,as far as being the worst customer service you have ever dealt with in your life it is obvious you haven't dealt with many customer service issues or departments at all. If you had, you would realize that DTVs customer service is far from the worst. In fact, among TV service providers their customer satisfaction rating is #1. So if you don't like DTVS Customer Service you won't like anyone elses.

Bless the Beasts and the Children. Whiners and Idiots drop dead.

I have had the same experience with Direct TV. Very apparent that their customer service reps have no interest or idea on how to help the customer---they pretend to care by reading insincere apologies off a card. I I have never experienced this poor level of service from any company....I paid more for cable (slightly) but I'll admit, every problem I had with the cable company was quickly and professionally addressed.