Coverage Area
Style and Design

after 6 hours on the phone and switched from one dept.to another still no unresolved problems/ and they turned off my direct tv.

they owe me $939.80. yesterday i spent another 90 mins. onn the phone with every dept. within the co.then was told a manager would over look acct.

and return my call within 15mins. WELL IT IS THE NEXT DAY AT 1PM AND NO CALL SO FAR. THIS IS HOW THEY RUN A SO CALLED COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

HERE'S A HURTFUL UNEXCUSABLE ACT THAT HAPPENED I WISH I COULD FORGET THEY DID. AS I WAS AT MY FATHERS FUNERAL AND RECIEVED A CALL FROM DIRECT TV THAT MY SERVICE WAS DISCONNECTED. OH MY GOSH I WENT NUTS. THE NERVE OF DIRECT TV.

THEY ARE RUTLESS. ALL I NEED IS CREDIT APPLIED AND MY TV ON. MY HUSBAND IS CONFINE TO BED DUE TO HIS DISABLILITIES.

AND NO TV.AND THEY OWE US REFUNDS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $990. Directv needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Comments