Verified Reviewer

2.3

I wrote this letter and emailed it also sent 4 letters to 2 different addresses. One in Calif and the other in Texas.

December 15, 2020

TO; ATT / Directv

FROM; Thomas Stickley

RE; Account #******0460

On or around August 28, 2020 and/or August 31, 2020 at approximately.

I contacted Directv to notify them that I wanted to discontinue my service. At this time the Representative informed me that I was still under contract and that there would be an early termination fee (ETF) of $160.00 I told her I was not under any type contract and I have 4-services and that is all. I never upgraded or bought additional equipment. The Rep informed me that I upgraded my equipment in December of 2019.

I told her I did not upgrade any of my equipment and that the December 2019 issues would have been a service call. I was having problems with the lip sync. They moved boxes from bedrooms to the Livingroom and eventually started replacing equipment. Im not sure exactly what they replaced.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and the Rep transferred me to a Supervisor. After giving the Supervisor all of the information she determined that it was in fact a service call and not an upgrade. They removed the ETF. I was on the phone for 29 minutes 58 seconds

I received a letter dated September 4, 2020 from Directv informing me that they did not want the equipment returned and asked that I properly recycle all of the equipment.

On or about September 4, 2020 at approximately 1:26pm PST I again contacted Directv.

I informed the Rep that I would be continuing you my service and that I would like to cancel the disconnect order. I asked the representative if they were going to charge me a re-connect fee or put me under a new contract. The Rep informed me that I would not be charged a reconnect fee and that there will be no contract since the service was never disconnected. I was on the phone for 20 minutes 30 seconds

On November 13, 2020 at 04:31pm I called Directv and requested to cancel my service.

Again the Rep told me I had an early termination fee of $140.00. Again I explained and told her what had happened back in September. I informed her that a Directv Supervisor had previously removed the ETF. I have been making phone calls and sent E-mails to corporate.

To date I have not been contacted by phone or email. I have been calling repeatedly and all I got was Reps in the Philippines and South America. It appears they are all working without supervisors or managers that can fix this issue. Every time Ive called the Reps tell me the supervisor is busy, on the phone or not in the office and if I would like to leave a message they will have the Supervisor call me back.

The only people who actually called back was the reps to tell me the supervisor would call me back within 72 hours.

Call Logs to these numbers. (800) 531-**** (877) 211-**** (310) 964-**** (800) 288-**** (800) 615-**** (855) 606-**** PST

August 29, 2020, 02:11pm, 29 min 58 sec

August 31, 2020, 01:46pm, 2 min 58 sec

August 31, 2020, 01:49pm, 41 min 9 sec

September 4, 2020, 01:26pm, 20 min 30 sec

November 13, 2020, 04:31pm 13 min 58 sec trying to get a supervisor on the phone

November 17, 2020, 12:29pm 23 min 15 sec, trying to get a supervisor on the phone

November 19, 2020, 04:25pm 16 min 20 sec trying to get a supervisor on the phone

November 20, 2020, 03:08pm, 9 min 36 sec, tried to get the same rep I talked to.

November 20, 2020, 03:18pm, 16 min 54 sec trying to get a supervisor on the phone

November 20, 2020, 03:37pm, 56 min 12 sec, said the Supervisor would call me.

November 20, 2020, 05:22pm. Phone rang 3 times and disconnected. They left the dumbest voice mail ever.

Telling me to call back.

November 20, 2020, 05:26pm, 1 min 46 sec, tried to get the same rep I talked to.

November 20, 2020, 05:30pm, 11 min 24 sec, tried to get the same rep I talked to.

November 20, 2020, 06:10pm, 7 min 31 sec, trying to get a supervisor on the phone

November 21, 2020, 01:41pm, 1 hr 18 min 23 sec, trying to get a supervisor

November 28, 2020, 11:01am, 1 hr 57 min 38 sec. said the Supervisor would call me.

November 28, 2020, 02:39pm, 2 min 35 sec, Rep called to tell me the supervisor would call back in the next 72-hurs. I had her note on the account to have the supervisor call 3-times in a row so I can make sure I talk to them.

To date I have received no return phone calls from anyone associated with Directv. You can obviously see my frustration?

ALL I WANT IS MY TOTAL REFUND OF $234.00. I am requesting to be contacted via USPS mail or email.

Location: Pahrump, Nevada