Tried to get information about TV-Internet-Phone bundle for my mother.Left on hold 45 minutes (this is a SALES call--you'd think they want the business).

After repeated calls, four different representatives gave me four different versions, prices, etc. (2 hours on the phone.) They wanted me to sign my mother up BEFORE they would give me any idea of prices or even if she could get phone or internet in her location (which, as I found out from her neighbors, she can't). After being left on hold numerous times, talking to people who had no clue about their own products, and then being urged to upgrade MY TV to a bundle, I hung up. They lost a sale, but they don't really care as long as they follow a script and make sure they are off the phone quickly if they can't sign you up.

Like Wells Fargo, it's just dishonest marketing with no care for customer's needs because of pressure from the execs. Or it is tremendous ignorance.

Don't care which.I'm done.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments