Directv - They don't want to make any sales

1099 of 7594 Directv reviews

Tried to get information about TV-Internet-Phone bundle for my mother.Left on hold 45 minutes (this is a SALES call--you'd think they want the business).

After repeated calls, four different representatives gave me four different versions, prices, etc. (2 hours on the phone.) They wanted me to sign my mother up BEFORE they would give me any idea of prices or even if she could get phone or internet in her location (which, as I found out from her neighbors, she can't). After being left on hold numerous times, talking to people who had no clue about their own products, and then being urged to upgrade MY TV to a bundle, I hung up. They lost a sale, but they don't really care as long as they follow a script and make sure they are off the phone quickly if they can't sign you up.

Like Wells Fargo, it's just dishonest marketing with no care for customer's needs because of pressure from the execs. Or it is tremendous ignorance.

Don't care which.I'm done.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Directv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1099 of 7594 Directv reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Directv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Directv.
Filing a new complaint about
×