Santa Maria, California

Tried to get information about TV-Internet-Phone bundle for my mother.Left on hold 45 minutes (this is a SALES call--you'd think they want the business).

After repeated calls, four different representatives gave me four different versions, prices, etc. (2 hours on the phone.) They wanted me to sign my mother up BEFORE they would give me any idea of prices or even if she could get phone or internet in her location (which, as I found out from her neighbors, she can't). After being left on hold numerous times, talking to people who had no clue about their own products, and then being urged to upgrade MY TV to a bundle, I hung up. They lost a sale, but they don't really care as long as they follow a script and make sure they are off the phone quickly if they can't sign you up.

Like Wells Fargo, it's just dishonest marketing with no care for customer's needs because of pressure from the execs. Or it is tremendous ignorance.

Don't care which.I'm done.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.