Pissed off!!!!!!!!

I was given a price of 34.99 a month, with rebates

yeah right.they offer you rebates but don't tell you they take six to eight weeks before you get the discount, during your wait Direct TV charges you regular price.

Now If you have any problems with the rebate site then that extends the regular payments, and let me tell you it was no picnic. I tried to get out of the agreement after they boched the installment and gave me repetitive channels, and to my serprise was told it would take a payment of $489.99 to get out of it, yet the installer disconected my DVD and VRC and they tell me to make another appt so a tec can reconnect them.

Locked in a two year contract.I should have just bought the HD box for $59.99

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I had direct TV and I was contacted by another one of the direct tv afiliated shark (marketer) who promised more discounts and less charges for receivers, etc. I switched contract within direct TV. At the end, it was the same bull s..

We have to be careful with this :( thieves........... :?

Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Directv - AT&T does not believe in customer satisfaction Directv "Directv is a service of AT&T.A Directv installer came to replace my TV antenna.In the process he caused $390.00 damage to my house..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more