WE had Diect TV Service for one day when we called to cancel.The service was awful.We were mislead by Direct TV, that the cost owuld be $39.00 a month, when they actually charge us $59.00 a month for service that does not compare with Comcast..Our first bill was $185.00 We are seniors and and a monthly scam means a lot to us.

Direct TV said say we have a 4 year conract,that we never signed or know anythng about. We wanted to cancel after one day of such awful service. We cannot see how the FCC would approve such an unethical company.

It appears to be a high presure sales racket.You wondw why rhere in no public outcry against such a scam.There are complaints galore on the Internet.Joe Edwards

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84113

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

Same for me too. Now they also trying to charge me $50 service call that was their fault in the first place.

they told me moving was free.they lied it cost me $50.00