direct tv miss represemts there advertisement it after you sogn up that you find out you dont get local channels and if you do it is 2.50 a station and that a waiver has to be sent to these stations and they decide ifyou are going to get these.also when i signed up i told them iwould not do a contract and this was gree upon nnnow that i canceld my service thay want me to pay a 2 year fee.

wwhen i have spoken to customer service i feel that they are not being honest and they threaten you if you decide not to keep there service .

but they try to scharge a early cancelation fee and what ever months you have let and during all the time i had dirert tv we dint get the dervice we signed up and evert time i call they would tell they change promotions.

and not matter what they would deduct there money from my bank account.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

If I were you, I would close the account they are deducting the money from and reopen at a different bank.I had my daughter do that when she got involved with a magazine scam.

I also have Direct TV and asked the rep 4 times if locals were included and he assured me 4 times that they were.Imagine my surprise when I found out that they were not included!